What happened to the battle list

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Dolus, Apr 25, 2017.

1. TonyDu

TonyDu Member

Much better. Server 2 Pirate Clan on this screenshot. Now can see more undeads there. Keep up the good work trying to fix this. :)

Attached Files:

2. Doan Azzopardi

Doan Azzopardi New Member

Still nothing today. I did get some battle points from a viking in my range that healed (made sure to thank him for it) and a teammate declanning temporarily gave me the rest, but this is not particularly fun. Hoping for a solution soon.

Attached Files:

Erik Peterson likes this.
  3. Doan Azzopardi

Doan Azzopardi New Member

To me it happens in both VC and MW LCN. Oddly, I had no trouble finding undead targets in Pirate Clan, but others have. I don't really play ZS, so no idea if the problem is there as well.

4. I've noticed the problem for me is only in Vikings and Pirates the other 2 games my fight lists are normal. I'm still having the issues again today, I was able to complete my battles in Vikings but barely, still waiting for targets to appear in Pirates only 33%complete so far. Out of range list is impossible for me being only in level 5700's and list consists of levels 10k-43k, I think I'll keep that list hidden for a while, lol

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all, developers have gotten this nailed down and we're looking at rolling out a patch today in the next couple of hours. Please keep on reporting your lists here and whether or not you've seen any improvements.

Dolus and Smack like this.
  6. Jayne D

Jayne D New Member

I have nothing on my fight list in VC that I can attack, Im 8k & my fight list consists of 20k & 30k.. (not stupid lol) No undead or same level to attack for 3 days now.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Update: We've rolled out the fix to Pirate Clan, if that looks like it is returning good results the other games will follow shortly.

It looks like some small adjustments that were made to Fight list distribution had the unintended side-effect of returning too many Out of Range players.

Apologies for the mix-up as this was supposed to be a fairly painless and beneficial change. We appreciate that it was brought to our attention so quickly, and sorry for the wait while we fixed this up.

8. TonyDu

TonyDu Member

Now having this. It was better 12 hours ago.

Attached Files:

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks, I'll forward that to the developers.

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

My question: what if no one said anything?

11. Blackcat

Blackcat New Member

Whatever you just did made things worse ..Right while i was watching it i attacked a valhalle and i had a choice of 20 to having none ...Now i know for a fact my numbers im allowed just reset back to the 250 im allowed an hr ago ..and to ansewer your question jared ...if no one had said anything then i believe they wouldnt have even bothered .Im already of the opinion that they handicap the fight and valhalle page as it is ..Ive thought that for yrs and anyone ive said it to said nooooooo ..your being paranoid .How could they do that.Over the past few days has been an answerr of a sort..Quite easily with a few changes and code patches

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Any better?

13. Blackcat

Blackcat New Member

NO ..Not on mine .....It got worse ..Was bad before but now its worse..Only shows me a choice of 1 at a time or nothing .Whatever they tinkered with they need to untinker it or retinker with it

14. Dolus

Dolus Member

Pirate clan looks allright to me, wasn't really affected at my end tho.
    pc.jpg
    Got 8 undead on Zombie and 2 live ones, finished my fight points couple hours ago damnit lol.
    Viking has 9 valhalla instead of the 6 I had when the problems started.

15. TonyDu

TonyDu Member

Yes it is better. Now I have undeads on Pirate Clan and Valhalla on Viking Clan. Which was all I needed.

16. Erik Peterson

Erik Peterson Member

They're fewer in number than I would have seen last week, but I do seem to be getting Valhalla targets consistently.

17. GoddessFreyja

GoddessFreyja Active Member

This is for Vikings: My page looks like it did before; about 9 valhallas. BUT, someone in my guild that didn't have problems before has them today. Her fight list is gone and someone that she fights on a daily basis, in her battle range, isn't on her fight list or in the valhallas. She used to have at least 12 valhallas and now it's down to 2. She didn't have any problems until today so whatever the "fix" was made it worse.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  18. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

No clans available in your range, check back soon.

nothing in ZS, VC or PC and usually have several everyday all day long :(

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for the check-ins, much appreciated!

More changes are going out that should hopefully cap this whole saga off, but definitely keep us in the loop.

20. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Based on what I've seen over the past few days, this is LONG overdue. I have quite a few more players in my fight list now that "magically" appeared that haven't been there for months, if not longer. And I didn't just catch up to their level, either.