What happened to the battle list

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Dolus, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Dolus

Dolus Member

What happened to the valhallas/wacked/undead battle list on all the apps? For me Viking has shrunk to 6 valhalla, Zombie has none for me, Pirate and Mob wars look allright to me. Hearing complaints every where, lists are gone for some and others has shrunk aswell. Can't even do my fight points on Zombie lol.

GoddessFreyja likes this.
  2. GoddessFreyja

GoddessFreyja Active Member

Same for me on Vikings. Fewer valhallas every day; my list was down to 4-5 this morning. Used to have 12+ so something is definitely wrong. Good thing I barely had enough to get my battle dailies done.

3. TonyDu

TonyDu Member

I noticed that yesterday night. It was hard to get fight points and had to hunt on bounty.....the most noticeable ones are on my ZS on all platforms and KPs2 VC and PC. The worse thing as a level 4k to see a level 4k-41k on out of range fightlist on server 2.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll get it looked into, thanks for the report!

How is the distribution of active players looking? Do you still have plenty of alive targets to hit?

5. GoddessFreyja

Thanks Mitch! I'm clanned with so many people, I've never had a big active player battle list but it looks the same as usual.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  6. Blackcat

Blackcat New Member

Distribution of active players is vitually non existent and ive got the decrease in valhalles as well .I never seem to see a reduction on the outta rangers for when im having an "i want to get hassled for the next 3 days" moments

jdiamjr and GoddessFreyja like this.
  7. Dolus

Dolus Member

Thanks Mi7ch, for me the active players stayed the same. Didn't see a change in the active ones.

8. Ding

Ding New Member

Barely anyone on the fight list for me on ZS's the past 2 days, I have had about 2 to 3 undeads and maybe 2 people on my out of range list and 2 on the actual fight list.

9. Doan Azzopardi

Doan Azzopardi New Member

This was how my battle list looked at one time yesterday. Hope you can fix it asap.

Attached Files:

10. Erik Peterson

Erik Peterson Member

I've had 2-4 live (which is pretty typical for my battle list) but also only 2-3 valhallas (which is about a quarter of what I usually see) pretty consistently this morning.

Edit: Battle list continues to be all over the place. Sometimes like I describe above, sometimes no valhallas at all, sometimes like it was before everything went wonky. Kano server 1.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  11. I have the same thing going on today as yesterday, barely any alive players and no valhalla/undead etc... and out of range are way too out of range from level to even attempt to attack and that's just for server1 I haven't even attempted server 2 yet.

12. Also noticing that others will have me on their battle list but my battle list isn't showing them at all, we're within range, so why would they be able to see me on their list but I don't have them showing on mine?

13. GoddessFreyja

Some in my guild have no battle list at all. No active players and no valhallas; just an empty page. Seems the problem is worse today than it was yesterday. Everyone is getting pissed and it's seriously affecting our ability to get our daily battle points done!!!

jdiamjr, Dolus and Erik Peterson like this.
  14. Erik Peterson

Erik Peterson Member

Same here - our season is already trashed because people couldn't fight anything and didn't have hours to sit around waiting for a bounty to come up.

15. Dolus

Dolus Member

During the server problems on Zombie the fightlist was back to normal, after that no undeads.
    Noticed people 3/4 times my lvl appeared on my undead list on Pirate, also a player half my lvl. That can't be good

16. Billy Jack 21

Billy Jack 21 New Member

Heres my battle list at lvl 5100 all are 15k+
    upload_2017-4-26_12-48-0.png

17. Blackcat

Blackcat New Member

..Ya know for a long time ive had the feeling that.. nooooo..that cant be right that i dont have anyone at all on the whole app who is my level who im not clanned with .I wonder if KANO doctors the list and only shows you who they want you to see,whether thats attached or associated with your fight stats or not as some kinda handicap ..But then ive thought nahhh ..im just being paranoid .But maybe not so paranoid if you are seen by others and you cant see them

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Just popping in to let you folks know we're still looking into this. I'll update the thread when I hear from the devs. :)

19. TonyDu

TonyDu Member

My out of range on server 2 VC and I'm close to level 4k on there. *THERE ISN'T ANY VALHALLA AVAILABLE ON BATTLE LIST OR ELSE I WOULD HAVE MY BATTLE POINTS DONE*

Attached Files:

20. Blackcat

Blackcat New Member

Yeah well not much point in compiaining much more about non existent fight pages on A FIGHTING APP and that others rely on you gettin enough fights together to get daily points in .Im sure theyll get around to looking into it .....sometime.Hopefully before were old and grey and bored and just totally narked off.If it was something really serious like say for instance the chat feed then im sure it woulda been looked at and tinkered with quite a few times by now.And then re tinkered with cause some who use it like twitter didnt like the changes...