[LCN] Problem with another player.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Robert Anderson, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Robert Anderson

Robert Anderson New Member

I am having a problem with a player and have a question about the rules of the game. This playter is more than 10% higher than my level, 1397 Vs. 1221. He started attacking me 2 months ago when he was asked by one of his mom members that I was in a battle with to attack me. That is all well and good. I believe at the time he was within 10% of my level. I attacked him back but could not beat him. I figured I would drop off his rivals list after 24 hours. He has been attacking me for 2 months now and I have not attacked back. I have 2 questions. First, how is he still attacking me when I am not on his rivals list and secondly how is he still able to attack me now that he is more than 10% higher that my level?

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Higher level can attack down 10% of "his level as well" but in the case of 1397 Vs. 1221 (without being on rivals list, or being in War Mode he can't attack you, but can hitlist and punch) If these #'s are correct he can only hit down to level 1257.
    If these level #'s are correct and above parameter's are correct, then contact support here> http://support.kanoapps.com/ :)

Justin the killer and Kirsten like this.
  3. Why not implement a blacklist feature where a user can pay something like 10 RP to prevent another user from:
    • attacking
    • punching
    • hitlisting
    • messaging
    with a maximum of 10 people that you can put on the blacklist?

4. Is this not a reasonable feature request?

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

these are fighting games, so no, not not a reasonable request lol there are many features of the game in place already to deal with all kinds of actions as it is, just learn the game, all aspects, albeit , raids have led to people leveling too fast that they cannot hold their own, but that was their choice, as long as someone is in your range they can attack , as you can, if ya don't want a higher level to bother you stay off their rival list and if they do punch, slap, whip, depending on the game, ignore it , do not complain in WC, and just play your game, not everyone is gonna play they way you might like or want, but as long as they are not cheating, there are limits in the game already :)

Elodie likes this.
  6. Well, the ambush feature is designed to counter attacks, and the rig ignition feature is designed to counter hitlisting. A blacklist feature would be a natural extension of these two features.

7. Kirsten

Can I ask how long you have been playing ?? maybe in your mind, it is the next step, but I doubt the long time players would agree, there is a protection feature, I also wonder how many attacks you consider being too much ??

8. 318 days. I used to play Mob Wars, then Mafia Wars (before it got shut down), then I moved here.

9. Kirsten

well then you have experience in fighting games, and should be able to work your game, regardless of who attacks, punches or lists :)

10. This feature request might work for the OP:
    • they might find the game more enjoyable without the same person harassing them.
    • Kano would gladly collect their RP for each blacklisted player (up to a limit, like 10).
    • the player getting blacklisted might feel inconvenienced, but they could find another player to harass.
    I see very little downside for most parties.

11. Kirsten

Well , the fact that these are fighting games, and we are meant to fight, which is the whole reason for the game,would make your option not needed :) PS there will always be someone who is gonna fight you, hence the PVP aspect of the game :)

12. Why don't we get rid of ambushes, rigged ignitions, and fight ranges then? Everybody should be fair game to everybody else all the time, right?

13. Kirsten

Herwindo Chayadi likes this.
  14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This is already in place. It's called "protection". But I don't use it myself, I just let myself get chained.

Herwindo Chayadi and Kirsten like this.
  15. The more people attacking you the more people love you. Lol.

Can you imagine that no one attacking you for years? Being lonely. Lol.

Lol. Lol. Lol.

Kirsten likes this.
  16. Elodie

Elodie Member

I agree with Kirsten, adding a block feature and removing all counter attack features what else, removing the attack, punch and list feature? if you have been only playing this game 5 minutes and want to remove all the features that make this game a game then LCN is not for you...

Herwindo Chayadi and Kirsten like this.
  17. Yes LCN is a figjting games. Play cand* crus* if you do not want accepting any attacking. Lol.

Elodie and Kirsten like this.