[LCN] support links

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by maddog1122, Mar 28, 2017.

1. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

when you go to the help section to click on support, a error message comes up that wont let you log into support. this has been happening since saturday

2. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

Authentication source error
    Authentication error in source 'facebook'. The reason was: 'Error getting user profile.'
    If you report this error, please also report this tracking number which makes it possible to locate your session in the logs available to the system administrator: 57225300d2

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We're looking into this, it looks to be a Facebook issue right now. We'll keep investigating, but it seems to be a problem with Facebook's API.

4. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

thank you for letting me know, I cannot get into support at all, that same message keeps coming up

5. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

Authentication error in source 'facebook'. The reason was: 'Error getting user profile.'
    If you report this error, please also report this tracking number which makes it possible to locate your session in the logs available to the system administrator: ea54076e05 Ya iam getting the same thing and alot of trouble getting into the game from FB and once in anything i click on i get the refresh page thing and when i do i get booted

maddog1122 likes this.
  6. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

ijust got banned forone month for telling someone to go talkto Martha, realmatha is a personal friend of Martha's and there was no personal attack against Martha or realmatha's, and martha is a personal friend of mine, that real matha wanted to meet. real matha's is getting paranoid and reporting everyone to get people banned. since your support link is broken and we cannot get ahold of Solomon or any spport people,t his is the only way of contact

7. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The forum isn't the place to ask for this. I know you can access Support at the moment, but asking here won't accomplish anything either. You should still be able to use an email/password login, or email Support directly and I'll tell them to watch out for it.

9. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I tried all day to access support and until justnow was not able to acess it but it seems to be fixed now andi tried bothmy email and thru fb login earlier. but I will send a ticket in now. thanks

Smack likes this.
  10. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Seriously Mitch there was a glitch I had a weird message yesterday and flagged it up in general discussion - I eventually logged in via email an password but it was very weird - I posted as an advisory comment - the link looked like a hack or something - I have a shot os the link if you nedd it

maddog1122 likes this.
  11. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I tried both email and password,i even tried sending a email to support directly as mitch said before he said it,i got the samemessage on all attempts. plain fact is while your support links were broken or hacked, there was no one to get thrut oyou exce3pt here and that's why I started this tread.

12. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

and I am not theonly one this was happening to! and exactly what are the forums for if not to discuss or to alert support and others of problems. while I understand your above message mitch the way you posted it sounds like kano or at least you don't care about problems that arise and that we are concern about.

Backdoor Boo boo likes this.
  13. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I also got booted out of the game and refreshed everytime i tried to send e-mails ingame or click on something to do. its obvious to allof us when the game is being hacked or someone tries to hack the game cuz stuff like this always happens.

and mitch, at the time i started this thread and posted my above messages, I could not access support in any of the ways you said to try, I did all of them even before you said anything. ific an not access your links directly, I will always use any means of contacting you I can ingame , here or another source.

14. Backdoor Boo boo

I agree i had a hell of a time sending a ticket in till today i got in i had problems all morning!

15. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

We now have a guy in world chat that is using the report button to support to report everyone who says anything to get them banned for a personal insult remark, even when the other person isn't talking to him. the banning and guidelines to support links is now a extra tool for those who think its funny just to get people banned because of A: someone attacks them and post his link in world chat. B: he starts crap with them to get them riled up so he can get them banned on purpose. C: he takes things out of context and even whenits not said to him and support banned the dude before but gave him a chance to transfer his account and the dude keeps doing the same thing instead of taking advantage of the second chance, he goes right back to abusing the report system. what do we have to do to stop him from doing this, start reporting everything he does or says in world chat too?

16. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

So please Mitch answer me this and please tell me why this guy is allowed to continue this. I always thought that the report button was for people threatening others and bring personal stuff about their real life, not just becuz someone said something to someone else that was not a insult or personal attack against the reporter. FRiends cant even have a friendly chat between eachother without getting reported by someone thatw as not even involved in the conversation.

17. Backdoor Boo boo

And thats a Flak

18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Just wait until they start reporting users here, too...

19. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

Solomon or Mitch, now your tickets are busted again, while we can send in tickets, they have been unanswered since the other problem was happening and you posted a message that your having problems with tickets. is it fixed now or are you just ignoring the tickets? So what do we do? If we try to contact you in support our messages are either ignored and not answered or there's a problem with tickets that need fixing. If we write in here what the problem is, we are warned that the Forums are not the place to send or ask questions! Is there gonna be a announcement when you guys in support can finally answer our tickets and reports? I know it maY BE A PAIN AND ALOTOF PEOPLE ARE REPORTING for a lot of silly stuff, but your not leaving us any other choices but to use the routes we have left until the solution is fixed or you answer us. I wish there was a easier way to do all this, I've played over eight years or so and never had a ban for asking or saying some ones name, and it was never considered a personal attack to use two people's name in a conversation until now. and in one week your system not only warned me but banned me twice in less than a week or so. andif the same person reports me again for some silly comment as a personal insult against them, it will be a life time ban? if that happens, then i will quit all the games on kano I play and take the thousands of dollars I spend to help support your games to some other game. We asked you guys to stop the real life threats against us and our familys, that's what Bans were asked for. and personal attacks against the handicaps, our familys that were not playing the game, not to censor everyday words that are nto insulting or not swearing words. I agree these type of people need to be banned or warned. but the ban system does not work as far as everyday conversations. you say its ok to have friendly banter between people as long as it pertains to the game, but then again the system turns right around and bans people for that also. simple thing that needs to be done is to either change the rules mmore to only a: personal attacks on handicaps. B: no mentioning family that does not play in the game as a personal attack, C; personal attacks that threaten people in real life, d: commenting that someone wishes people with Cancer or other terminal illiness die from it in real life. or e: ban all Banter altogether.

20. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

now that's a good ideal jared, maybe we should start reporting them here too, since our tickets haven't been answered in over a week or more. they used to be answered in a couple days or on the next Monday if the problem a happened on the weekend