[PC] Crafted Items

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Alex Roubo, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Alex Roubo

Alex Roubo New Member

I have successfully crafted 120 items, they show up in my inventory , but they do not show in adventures when I click "Find Item" . Can you fix this ???

2. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Not sure what you mean. You can't find crafted items in adventures. only the items you need to do an adventure.

3. Alex Roubo

Alex Roubo New Member

I needed 20 items to do the adventure . I crafted 20 of those ,and they never showed up although they did show up in my inventory . I now have 120 of those in my inventory but the game can't seem to find them. I am about ready to quit this game .

4. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

This is confusing because I don't know any adventure you need "crafted" items for. You either need "regular" items you can buy or "drop" items from other adventures. Can you tell us what adventure you are trying to do in what city?

5. Alex Roubo

Alex Roubo New Member

Lost world adventures , T Bone Ballisters ,20 needed but crafted items is the only place I could find them . I bought 20 but the never showed up so I bought another 100 . They show in my inventory and can be added in my profile a but do not show up in Lost Adventures when I click on FIND THEM .There were no dropped items after playing the previous game 361 times .