Update on Game Issues March 17 - 20

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Mar 20, 2017.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all,

Starting on Friday and over the weekend we had a couple small bugs crop up in-game. I just wanted to touch base and let you guys know what they were and what we’re doing about them.

On Friday, March 17, a small amount of players experienced a bug where one of their Weekday Calendars reset, wiping any progress they may have made. This only affected one instance, so any calendars completed after the reset were ok. Thankfully, we were able to fix up the majority of affected Calendars so that the bug was unnoticeable.

For those we weren’t able to correct, we’ll be systematically granting each of you some equivalent rewards, including a Calendar item, to help cover any losses.. We do have a definitive list of players this affected and we couldn’t get to in time, so keep an eye on your inventory and email inbox.

The other bug was that over the weekend, a limited number of Factions (i.e. Syndicates, Clans and Armadas etc.) ended up with more than 25 players. This was related to the auto-invite update, but thanks to some Support tickets over the weekend we were able to catch this and fix it quickly.

Most of the Factions have already fixed themselves by removing the overage, and we’ve gone and manually cleaned up the rest including updating Gamer Point totals. The players who were taken out of affected Factions will not have their personal GP deducted, but their earnings won’t contribute to that Faction’s overall season.

Apologies for the inconvenience that either of these bugs may have caused you over the last few days. Again, just wanted to touch base, let you know that we’re aware thanks to your reports, and share what we’re doing to fix it.

2. Now if only make the rewards better in wars I mean you use a lot of stamina in wars with very little pay.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  3. How about all the raids i did NOT join due to Error 502 ??
    Had more than 8 raids sent to me, but i was unable to join any of them :(

4. Omegame

Omegame Member

Is a error and now are all fine is the most important but, last time for mobs who play these game more than 5 years HERE is too much errors and I don't talk much because, I have many to say and the new players 99% of them don't understand the problem, with the OLD players who made these game and pay too with credit card, goodnight and sorry for my commentary.
    The old players have weapons buy with FP and now don't appear in attack or defense, the new 2 CYTIS have drops with more value then these weapons and I only can say is there's was a time the weapons are upgraded but is a long time ago and the new players don't have any guilty of these, well I said I dont like talk because of these.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  5. Skooma Addict

Skooma Addict New Member

I had 20 FP saved up so far, for use in upcoming Raids in VC. When calendar was gone so was my FP. I´m trying to reach support but it´s not working either. Sorry if I´m not coming across as positive, helpful, or polite. :(

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  6. *** sorry if my post wrong room ***

I have an issue while loading this games. WC box automatically open everytime loading the games. I'm using an old mobile phone so no exit button on WC box even in horizontal view screen. Really annoying me in gaming. Its slow down my current speed. Hope could be solve soon. Please check this out : http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/world-chat-issue.27828/. Thanks. :)

7. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

should have posted the personal link you got inside a new group chat you made and clicked it from there. That is how i got around it for bosses. Seems to be fixed now, was a strange glitch.

8. This game is one huge bug/error-problem :(
    I was unable to join any raids at all !!
    Now i just added this link in my browser http://www.kongregate.com/games/kan...e&kv_kam=user&kv_kap1=10345561&kv_language=en to keep it untill i came back trying to play, but yet again again i got this message about ERROR 502, and it had been reported to the TEAM, but the TEAM just give a flying f**k no matter how many times we post about errors/bugs :(