[LCN] Arming Loadout Q

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by gary999, Jan 4, 2017.

1. gary999

gary999 New Member

When I have two of the same defensive weapons why can't I put one in each hand?

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This is a limitation of the game unfortunately. You can only arm 1 of any item on your person, however anything you don't have armed on yourself can be taken into battle by your Mob which is useful for general PvP.

3. Scarlet

Scarlet New Member

Kano should have let new players know that before they sell the items. Would have bought a vechicle instead of 2 armours.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You can contact Support if you don't want to keep the item and we will return your FP.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The game still uses the item when you are playing, ya not losing anything, I know people that buy multiple limited items, big spenders do it all the time, they but 5 to 10 to whatever of the same items.

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Your loadout isn't that important in LCN, you use all of your strongest items for fights whether or not they are in your loadout.

7. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

That actually depends on which load out you have set up Jared at least just a little bit.

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Really? I know you can have attack, defense, and overall best loadouts, but I didn't think it made a significant difference except for arenas and wars. I do know that disabling elites and having no loadout can make a difference for leveling partners, but I don't do that myself.

9. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

It also affects points you get in syn wars and battle arena.

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I mentioned the arenas and wars, Wrecks. But loadouts are useless for bosses and practically useless for fights unless you go with no loadout, right? At least after you've been playing for 5 years or so.

11. Donna Jo

Donna Jo New Member

I am new to the game....can someone please explain the loadout?

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member