[PC] Exactly what am I supposed to do with these?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Applejack, May 1, 2016.

1. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

Weapons: 273963
    257933 not used in battle

Mateys: 87178
    71148 not used in battle

Ships: 64399
    62796 not used in battle

my reward after all my years of playing, i guess...

can't wait until i level up and get my 50 stamina! woo hoo!

2. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

remove those unused items lol. fun thing is you can sell unused limited time/quantity items for some GFs

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

What about all of the items that you can't get anything for? Should I simply stop helping players on bosses because I will get an ever increasing amount of items that I can't use in my inventory? And should I spend time each day deleting these items out of my inventory? Great, more clicks that don't accomplish anything. Just what I was asking for!

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Never say never. Countless items have come back over the years to be used. If Kano would do more elites and legendary items for crafting on some of these items like they finally did with World Bosses then it would be a whole new ballgame.

Chasity likes this.
  5. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

maybe. but i have a feeling that i won't be able to craft over 300,000 useless items into something i can actually use any time soon (if ever). of course, i could be wrong (but i don't think so).

6. Just asking in blue .... What's the problem with inactive items ???
    It may look as non-useable, but if they don't cost anything. You don't need to buy storeroom .. don't need to pay for them.
    My advice .. leave them where they're and forget bout 'em. May come in handy later .. if not .. well no problem at all.

Chasity likes this.
  7. Sasha St. Cin

Sasha St. Cin New Member

I agree, who cares if they are sitting there?

Chasity likes this.