[LCN] Not receiving FP on Turf War Single Hit Payoffs

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by CMJ, Dec 16, 2016.

1. CMJ

CMJ New Member

I've been cheated out of at least 20 FP from the Tijuana Turf War, and 5 from the Holiday Calendar on single hit payoffs. Can I get my FP's?

2. Luis Ferreira

Luis Ferreira Member

cheated ? Why ?

Kirsten likes this.
  3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You are not guaranteed to get FP from SHPs on the challenges. SHPs are a 2% chance according to the payout panel on the challenges. That's per shot, as well.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. CMJ

CMJ New Member

When I get the pop-up that tells me I've won 5 FP's, then I'm expecting to receive them. Sorry I wasn't explicit enough in my initial post.

5. CMJ

CMJ New Member

Because when it says I've won 5 FP's, then I don't receive them, I've been cheated.

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You would have to send a ticket into support so they can look at your account, asking here will not do much .

CMJ likes this.
  7. CMJ

CMJ New Member

Thank you, Kirsten. That's the first helpful thing anyone has said.

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yeah, I misunderstood the original post. As Kristen said if you submit a Support ticket, we can look into it for you.

9. CMJ

CMJ New Member

I have submitted 3 support tickets. No one is responding. I'm getting really frustrated. I just hit again last night, copied the text, and posted it in my ticket. So, that brings the total to 30 FPs I haven't received. BTW, I'm not getting the cash or the EXP, either.

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Tickets are generally responded to within 24-48 business hours (Monday - Friday, 9 am to 5pm Pacific) so if you sent it outside of those times there will be a delay in getting back to you.

Also if you reply to your own ticket before Support can, it counts as a "new" reply and is pushed down in the queue. It's a limitation of how the ticket system we use works, but it generally doesn't pose too much of an obstacle as we tend to keep an eye out for that.

Kirsten likes this.
  11. CMJ

CMJ New Member

Great job explaining the ticket process, but I'm more concerned with explanations regarding my FPs. If you guys have the time to respond and tell me how it works, why can't you answer the question that I actually asked?

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Mitch is the forum manager, support are other people, although, Mitch can fill in, but there are 4 games 4 platforms and many many tickets, and they answer them in the order they come, in and over the weekend they build up, usually if it is 24 to maybe 72 hours during weekdays before they could get to yours, but they will, then they have to look at your account, and see what happened, and if you are owed FP's they will give them to you, but wow your were really lucky winning that many, I have never heard of that , but the check is in the mail :)

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  13. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I wouldn't worry about it, Kano is good at sorta fixing things, just be patient.

14. CMJ

CMJ New Member

I didn't win them all in one day. It took me a while to notice that I didn't have the FPs registering, lol! It just happened a few seconds ago, too. The Havana Turf War, just completed one, then went on to the next one.....my third round of ammo, and I got a SHP including the FPs.

Single Hit Payout: $38,500,000,000, 5 FP's, 31000 XP

But, no FPS are in my account. I'm getting super effn frustrated.