[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Jorge

Jorge New Member

Agree. This game is very, very, very boring. It is difficult to understand how have played so long doing the same thing. No surprise, nothing new, eternal bosses. Up calendar is always done the same thing.

2. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

I know as a level 689 it is tough to get INTO a raid because the low levels fill QUICKLY. But then what is really irritating is that usually the top 5-8 slots are filled by the lowest level members. And more often than not the rewards are zero because we can't complete it. The only real value the raids hold at this point is high XP for faster leveling. I understand the older players frustration with game change due to the credit card warriors invading but many of us are not buying our way through. And punishing US isn't fair either. Do the work, complete the raid, and get the superior stuff. I'll take the regular items over nothing.

3. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

I want a reject button too, I hate people that join and do nothing when there could be others that want to get the look. REJECT Button please for those that have not even made an effort. If they can't put in at least a Million in three days then they are Wankers and need to go :p

lucyluc and JudyTucker like this.
  4. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

But small and mid range don't get the boss jobs you guys have, I wish you all would share. IN viking Clan they are much easier to share than LCN. I almost quit doing bosses because the loot does not help me anymore and I am not big. Maybe if the loot changed with the level of job it would be nicer for the little players or Mid to do the jobs but when the loot has no value and you are not a cc spender what is left?

5. Mr E Mann

Mr E Mann New Member

The levels for the Raids were all wrong.

There are 12000 players who play regularly (this figure has been calculated based on the world boss)

Out of this only 120 players were in the top tier, this means 11880 were in the other 2 tiers.

Doing the math this means a player in the top tier has a 8.33% (10 places divided by 120 players) chance of being able to get onto any individual specific Raid.

Players in the other tiers have a 0.16% (20 places divided by 11880 players) chance of being able to get on any individual specific Raid.

This mean top tier players have the opportunity to get on 52 times more Raids than the players in the other Raid tiers. This is clearly not fair.

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

At least the higher level players get SOMEthing for being the only ones to put these down. 50 times more drops (even if they are commons) doesn't sound too bad to me, if they can actually be used in fights.

7. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

What are the chances the tiers are adjusted for the next raid on Kong? T3 is starting to get a bit crowded. Maybe have T3 start at 6000 instead of 5000.

Dcasso likes this.
  8. Jantri

Jantri New Member

You need to fix the ratio

level 0-4000 = 20 ppl
    level 4000-7999 = 10 ppl
    level 8k++ = 5 ppl

9. slaughty

slaughty New Member

Agreed! Many people leveled over 5k. Maybe 5500+ for tier3 if it is not too late?!

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It will be increasing over last time, but not by a huge amount. It will be over 5,000, though.

11. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Kong went from 5k to 5.2k. This only moved 3 people from Tier 3 to Tier 2 with one person just a few levels shy so let's call it 4. Needed a wider adjustment.

12. Philby

Philby New Member

Question: What determines a Raid Party overall Party Health? My Raid Boss is 270k when full, some others I'm in a range only 235k with all spots filled.

13. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

it depends all on the skill placement of all the players in the raid the amount of health they have

Philby likes this.
  14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It depends on the composition of the overall party, so not every party will be exactly the same. More Defense oriented characters will contribute more to the Health pool.

Philby likes this.
  15. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

New request. For raids whereby someone perished them, can we get it so that even if it completes, that person shall not receive any reward! Instead they should receive a Nasty Gram "NO REWARD FOR THOSE THAT PERISH A RAID PARTY!!!"

16. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Are keys going to be automatically be redeemed from now on? And why was this change made? I already have thousands of useless items in my inventory, I don't see how redeeming keys is going to help with that.

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If you don't turn the keys in yourself, they will be automatically redeemed by the start of the next event. We made some backend changes to the Raid Boss that necessitated this change, but it's nothing you would notice outside of the Key turn in.

18. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

Actions Level
    22526 802
    15060 7231
    8505 1225
    8380 3150
    5615 686
    5260 816
    5245 613
    5050 1910
    4541 5060
    4540 7466
    4254 909
    3345 883
    2440 5594
    2362 5189
    2215 7736
    2100 1060
    440 7186
    300 4897
    20 6896
    20 11738
    10 8845
    5 4978
    5 1648
    1 9681
    1 7099
    1 4305
    1 7729
    1 4906
    1 3598
    My Just Finished Raid. This is very sad that most of the tier 2 and 3 people are under 500 actions. I no longer do raids even hoping for a chance at winning them and getting items, it is only about the great XP. This unfortunately only helps the credit card warriors. ( Sorry the previous post had player links in it but as soon as I saw it did it I got blocked from editting it. The system deleted it.)

19. Harrys Mum

Harrys Mum Member

i love playing the raids and always give each raid i join a serious thrashing. i am always caught in Tier 2 which ever platform i play on (FB or Kong) this tier get full up sooooo quickly and when i click on a raid link to see if i can join, i usually find they are full for my level, but the tier 3 is half empty and often stays that way. what about having more tiers, so it allows a greater chance of getting into a particular tier, as the levels are more spread out across the tiers rather than the heavy loading you get in the middle at the moment? (did any of that make sense?) :rolleyes:

20. Morning there is a situation new to raids and some players are reporting, no idea if hoe many does affect or how often. When you share your raid, general link (open to all ) or invite links and after launch a boss and set limit on that boss, raid link becomes either inactive or closed (if general) .
    This situation started to be noticed 10h ago give or take. Players will be advised to send ticket, but in raid season with raid timers is faster to solve the problem with the player. However wanted to alert you to this issue, maybe some conflict that you are able to solve from your side. Have a good weekend all