Memorial Leaderboard Update

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Nov 16, 2016.

1. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

Very Happy to see this idea brought into the game at last! Well done, Kano. :D

Mabest likes this.
  2. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Thank you Mi7ch and thank you all at Kano who helped make the Memorial Board possible!! It is hard to lose our friends and it is nice to see them being remembered in the games we have all spent so much time playing.

3. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Mi7ch, for Pirate Clan, we are missing Hidden Treasure and most recently Seagram Royal Piper. If you need his link, I'll be happy to send it to you. I believe both of them also played Viking Clan.
    Thank you so very much again!!

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Maybe I'm just dense, but I can't find the Memorial tab in LCN? I checked the leaderboard, but I don't see a Memorial tab, just Overall, Boss, Fight, etc.

Birkebeiner likes this.
  5. Monica Hlif

Monica Hlif Member

Absolutely wonderful! It's short. But I'm guessing it's still in the works.

I had a chieftain who passed away a couple years ago. I can't even remember what he went by in VC. I just know his name was Butch and he would message me from time to time to say, "Smile and have a great day :) " He was such a nice man. But his facebook account is gone and I can't find him on VC. He wasn't widely known, but maybe someone else remembers him?

6. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

have 2 who passed who are still clan, raforta and HEKATE LIVES,

7. Monica Hlif

Monica Hlif Member

I could have sworn I was clanned with Raforta, at least. I'm still clanned with Bob and Lee, Ak too. But there are so many more. I see Kel's list and get all weepy. I didn't know all of them, but I knew several. If, God forbid, something were to happen to me, I don't even feel that I'd be worthy to have my name among those good people. But it's cool too know there would be a place where people could sorta visit and smile, or flip me off LOL

8. dw279

dw279 New Member

I love this idea. With that said, like it or not, I think that the vast majority of the players of these kinds of games are us older folks who have no interest in those fast paced shoot em up games that are popular with the younger crowd. Hence, we will and HAVE lost some friends that we met while playing these games.

9. dw279

dw279 New Member

I love this idea. Like it or not, I think that the vast majority of the players of these kinds of games are us older folks who have no interest in those fast paced shoot em up games that are popular with the younger crowd. Hence, we will and HAVE lost some friends that we met while playing these games.

10. Mad Moses

Mad Moses Active Member

Fabulous idea. :)

11. Birkebeiner

Birkebeiner Active Member

Same goes for VC on the Kong/AG server - we got the news but not the tab.

12. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Want to thank Kano for making the Memorial Wall - it's much appreciated. Hopefully there won't be too many more additions to the Memorial Wall in the years to come.

Sue-Margaret Morgan likes this.
  13. Dunk Nielsen

Dunk Nielsen Member

could we get a list with the gifts that are gonna be retired ??

14. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

What a great thing !!! I support this 100 % .... "The Wall of Valhalla".... Also like the idea of Matthews..to re-direct the link the to the account to the Memorial Wall ..

Grand Master Fielding likes this.
  15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Couple things, I'll add a list of the Gifts that are being retired to the announcement post and will find out what the status is on the rollout of the memorial board on some games/networks.

16. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

Mitch -

you forgot someone..... Denis Sullivan Jr. he passed away 3+ years ago. you told me i needed to provide proof of death, but i spoke to his wife, who refused to give me a copy of the certificate of death. i have no further idea how to prove this to you, but i am telling you, the man DIED. many here know this, and were here when he passed away, but you've ( kano ) refused to acknowledge it. please..... place our brothers' name amongst the list of the fallen. his game name was Big Tuna Balldasare !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check the acct.

he was among the first of us who came here from old mob wars..... we all came in together !!!!!!!!!!

please keep us all informed on this, thank you.

17. Yes Dennis needs adding asap please mi7ch he is one of the original players and we would like to see his name posted asap please

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Like I said in previous posts, we would prefer not to do the requests through the forums. Please submit a ticket to Support and they will take care of it. :)

ReLeNtLeSs KiLLeR likes this.
  19. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

yes, that's true Mitch. I believe many who plays on server 1 facebook know that fact. it was even posted on a facebook group, let me see if I can find that.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  20. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

Big Tuna Baldassarre, Denis Sullivan, died around 3 years ago. We tried to get a gift item made in honor of him but could not because his wife would not give us his death certificate. Please add him to memorial. He is not listed in memorial.

No Nuts 4u likes this.