Is it me?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jared, Aug 5, 2016.

?

Are forums less active now?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    58.8%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  3. Who cares?

6 vote(s)
    35.3%
  1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Or are the forums less active than they used to be...

2. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I'm thinking it has to do with it being Summer time.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Always in the summer,

Micaylah likes this.
  4. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Forums are less active because Kano hasn't offered an incentive to post and use the forum for quite awhile now. At least I know that is why I am not as active as I have been in the past.

5. Kirsten

Personally ,I don't need a carrot dangling in front of me to say anything :p

khangforum2016 likes this.
  6. Luis Ferreira

Luis Ferreira Member

3 People Voted ...
    :D
    Never ever my opinion had so much impact in a decision... 33.333333333 %
    :)

7. Luis Ferreira

Luis Ferreira Member

And no I'm not the guy who voted "Who Cares".
    :)

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Go back 3 months. Are you sure this is the case? Summertime probably has some impact, but not much.
    This is my sentiment as well, I was just wondering if I was the only one.
    Glad I could help! Now you're one of the forum "heavyweights". :p

9. Kirsten

I voted who cares lol

10. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I disagree. Every post made is a carrot dangling in front of you and you try to take a bite every time. I don't know if I have ever seen a post you haven't commented on. I'm not saying that is a bad thing; just an unsubstantiated observation. At least someone is keeping the forum alive. Keep on doing what you do.

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  11. juarlita

juarlita Member

I kind of wanted to say who cares because there really aren't any incentives to posting. I rarely post messages, I mainly use the forums to see what is going on and to gain information about the game. I like it when members post strategies, hints, and the questions they ask provide insight into game play that I haven't thought of on my own. I would like to see more people posting out here, like a strategy area based on your game level like they have for the raid bosses set up, where ideas and thoughts can be shared within specific areas. Eh, just thinking out loud. :eek:)

12. Kirsten

I have always commented, regardless of whether there was a reward, I have been in the forum for years, thru its different incarnations.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
    juarlita likes this.
  13. juarlita

juarlita Member

I was never looking for any rewards Kirsten, I just don't like posting myself because I've seen time and again that there's always someone who likes to make a disparaging comment to make the poster regret posting instead of being positive or constructive, and I've been around several years as well.

Scoughman likes this.
  14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Do you still think this? And it's not a holiday weekend, either.

15. Scoughman

Scoughman Well-Known Member

It does seem a bit quiet around here. @mi7ch and I are starting to do some more active moderation lately and we're hoping people will feel more welcome to participate in discussions about tips, tricks and improvements to the game.

Micaylah likes this.
  16. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Everyone knows the reason the forums are quiet

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  17. foxysiren

Lol come on we aren't 5 year olds

juarlita likes this.
  18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

You know it's bad when even the usual spammers don't even bother posting anymore (cough, @Kirsten, cough).

19. juarlita

juarlita Member

Don't give up on the forums just yet :eek:). I'm sure all of the new players were like us when we started, scouring the forums for hints and help. It's just that now, most of what they're looking for is already posted. So they have no real need to post their questions. and foxysiren.... I am 5 years old! At least, sometimes I don't feel much more mature than a 5 year old! ha ha ha

Micaylah and Scoughman like this.
  20. foxysiren

The 5 year old comment was not aimed at any of the players. I find it quite insulting that threads are being locked and posts are being removed.
    I'd like to know where the survey was done for the player feedback in regards to changes on the forum.

juarlita likes this.