Bundle packages

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by JADES, Apr 27, 2015.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Bump

Suzie likes this.
  2. John Luna

John Luna Member

Right there with you Jademan, totally agree with ya

3. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Existing FP's are likely free acquired from game play itself. Keep it as is and let the freeloaders carry on. Tyvm.

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  4. Chris Groner

Chris Groner New Member

They could fix it by separating bought FP's from earned FP's. That way those who earn their FP can enjoy the bundled "goodies".

5. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Personally, I am tired of folks boasting never have paid a cent to Kano, not necessarily the OP, looking to get a free ride on a deal meant for paying customers. If they could create a deal for both, I am sure that it should be even sweeter for the folks who have contributed monetarily to keep Kano in business.

Racking up FP's is near a full time gig for some and not too hard to do. Let em play for free but pay for goodies!

Signed,
    "Sorry Charlie, not this time!"

Kirsten likes this.
  6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I for one haven't spent a dime in 2 years,, why shouldn't we all get the same deal? I've spent, now I don't=get the fist up my bum?
    • This buy purchase action does a credit card action every single click, make it more user friendly.
    • People will run out of FP's, then either decide to buy more or sit back and accrue them.
    I walk into any store with a gift card, they have a sale on "X" item=sale is not applicable unless use real cash? Blah. :confused:
    Makes a whole lot of sense to me...................................................................

Terror of The Scioto likes this.
  7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Some gas stations charge more to use a CC than using cash ,Blah,Gonna go out on a limb and surmise Kano wants/needs to make money, in order to stay in business,so letting people use their saved up FP,to buy bundles ,well that is not good business,they are a very good deal costing very little in terms of price.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  8. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

can you put me on your todo list lol... i have plenty of ideas floating around in my head, i think i have the most ideas posted on the forums lol.(is there a special trophy for that or some name tag badge?)

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Capturebump.PNG

Terror of The Scioto likes this.
  10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

BUMP.PNG

Micaylah likes this.
  11. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

not for me

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Enlighten me, what you use every single FP acquire daily my guess.
    Don't just say "not for me" that has no insight as of why.

13. Suzie

Suzie Member

Agree with you 100%, Jade.

JADES likes this.
  14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I totally disagree with this, so your basically saying KANO should not let us use earned FP's for limited item's/bundles etc.? Heck what's next hired chieftains?
    Saving up FP's/or previously bought FP's should act just the same as credit IMO for bundle packages.

Justin the killer likes this.
  15. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I wouldn't buy this bundles even if I could use in-game FP's, as I like only the High Attack/Defense weapons and not the two extra balanced ones. Its like buying a bundle of one Hot Sauce and two Sweet ones, while I like only the Hot one.

Kirsten likes this.
  16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

What about the stamina/energy bundle during raids?

17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Bump, any ETA on "to-do" list?

CaptureBUBDLES.PNG

18. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

alternate pay method of 14fp... lol, one day. Bet alot would love this deal for FP during raids hehe

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Well if they run out they can buy more, non spenders or those who can't spend at the criteria of time are limited.. So basically enticing limited buyer's to use FP's to buy more "later" in essence.....

20. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

problem is some buy fps and get 20% bonus and if they do use those fps and buy these at 30% then they would actually be getting those for 50% if you think about it, might be the reason behind this