[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Because the new players need a shot, didn't ya know?? I believe in all 4 games there has not been a new one, they newer players need to catch up , doesn't matter anymore if they can gain levels in i/4 of the time it took everyone else before we had these stupid raids.

Backdoor Boo boo likes this.
  2. FreddySmith

FreddySmith New Member

Because new friends are more important than old friends

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  3. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

Well the old friends are getting fed up and are going to start booting new friends!

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Lskz

Lskz New Member

Please for the love of god, PUT A MINIMUM OF LEVEL 500 ON TIER 1!

This NEEDS to happen, most if not all under level 500 just doesn't have the sheer amount of energy and stamina to help enough, meaning the paying higher levels get even higher cause they're forced to spam refills and the noobs either don't even get min or just barely do enough (@Kirsten so your argument about lower levels catching up is invalid) which is pissing them off. Look at ANY other non-kano game with raids, do you see level 1's allowed to participate? they're a later game feature unlocked at a certain point, much like BA has a level requirement for similar reasons. Not to mention the fact that some people are intentionally making new ALT's to abuse this fact and kill them on purpose and anger people, it wont get rid of all of them like the ones that are already 500 but it will reduce the amount and make it a little harder at least.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  5. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Raids are such a contentious addition to any kano games nowadays. Baby accounts being created just to perish the raid party, payout for low levels far Superior in xp per level growth than upper level players, no new content in 1/2 year, and excessive common drops for upper levels even if they put in 100 mill in damage.

There was a post that kano made: It asked if the rewards should be improved for the raids. I was mildly inspired that perhaps kano understood and agreed with its senior player base that we were getting ripped off for our money and efforts and they would do something to make it right/better. Luckily I am not the type of person to get my hopes up!

It has been a long time since I broke out by credit card and invested into my account. Not only do i see myself not being inspired to spend anytime soon but I also see myself not playing mobwars much longer. It has gotten tedious, boring, and repetitive for far to long. It has become more of a daily chore vs a quick escape from daily norms for some competitive entertainment. Fact is I have enough chores/responsibilities in life without wanting my entertainment to feal like its just another chore.

NOTE TO KANO: My recreation money is being spent on upgrading to 4k tv's in my entertainment room and living room, along with an additional xbox 1s to be ready for the new COD and Titanfall games set to release near the end of the year. Kano can continue to ignore us, leave the game the way it is and watch its user base shrink even more that what it has over the last two years. I, like many others, are tired of perished raids, crappy returns on investment, and grand delusional words that never lead to fruition on game changes that are truly required to make the game more enjoyable.

6. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Agreed :) Also stopped spending, used to spend on raid, now I just used what I saved up.

DERANGED MANIAC and Kirsten like this.
  7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I don't play other games so have no idea about them, I agree that there should be a certain level to be able to join or open a raid, I don't even like raids, I have no problems with raids perishing I see them getting perished but I am almost never on one that it happens to, I think out of the maybe 200 I joined only one was perished, and it was by the owner who did it 6 times . so not sure why you are even mentioning me, I am usually very sarcastic about raids, actually about most things Kano does or does not do, they have ruined the games with raids, and they cater to the new players, and the rest of us are left deciding whether 6 years is enough and maybe it is time to quit these games.

Eileen2468 likes this.
  8. Reg Hahn

Reg Hahn Member

The common complaint with raids is that it's left to the lower levels to do most of the spadework.. This shouldn't be too surprising, seeing as a number of higher level players are sitting in private chat groups and can easily collect items worth at least as much as the probable reward for a raid just by expending a little stamina (and zero energy) on one of the regular bosses, like the Exham Penitentiary the rest of us hardly get to see.
    The balance of this game needs to be restored so how about limiting the percentage of damage players can do against a regular boss on a decreasing basis? Basically adjust it so that the higher your level the lower the percentage of the "maximum" damage you can do... Maybe even as low as 1% for the really high level guys. That should make the higher level players more dependent on others to get their regular bosses killed and persuade some of them to use all that leftover stamina helping the rest of us kill off raid bosses, instead of just doing 1 attack and waiting to see how the raid goes before committing to the minimum number of actions.
    It would also help distribute the rewards on the top locations a bit further down the food chain.

9. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Are you crazy? I'm not one of the higher level players you reference but no player who has achieved a high level should be forced to share their bosses with lower leveled players just to get them finished. That is a perk of achieving that level. You get to do what you want with your bosses. Their private bosses; not public. If higher levels choose to share then that is great but they should not be obligated to do so. Personally I set up a private group and I invite active lower levels to join so they can get some decent bosses but I do that because I want to not because someone whined about not getting high level bosses while they were a low level player. With the attitude you displayed in your post I can see why no one wants to share their bosses with you.

robbin gordon and Kirsten like this.
  10. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

yeah, i think you're right. let the low levels do all the damage, because of course they have tons of stam and energy to put into these raids, right ? why do they even NEED a high level to help them.... they can do them all themselves. and of course the high levels HAVE TO share bosses with the lows.... hell, the lows SHOULD be GIVEN high level drops.... because they're all so good looking, right ? forget they just arrived... it's the obligation of all the high levels to put them on an even playing field, right ????

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2016
  11. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Today at 1:03 PM
    lol, i take it you didn't like my calling another player not too bright...? well, you read that post and tell me he's a rocket scientist, ok ? :)

DERANGED MANIAC likes this.
  12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Not the point, and the post didn't need an insult to get your opinion across.

13. gods people

gods people Active Member

Wow is this guy for real.
    Reg Hahn New Membe..
    Well i tell you what you play this game for 7 years and spend thousands of £ . then a 100 day player beats you at level 11,000 . comeback and tell me how that feels.

DERANGED MANIAC and Kirsten like this.
  14. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Alright, here's my stats for this run. I'm level 966 at the end of it and I do not have the luxury of joining only private raids. This is my third time participating (which is the last three runs). 16 total raids joined. 9/5/2 (completed/expired/perished). Only one was private. So, if we take the private off. That's 15 publics with 8 completed. So, 58ish% completed on the public runs. No problems from anyone perishing on purpose. The two perished were perished by their owners early (one a mid-tier and the other a first-tier). The 5 expired only because their owners abandoned them. So, not sure why I'm seeing a way better percentage of publics completed than what some others have been posting.

15. DERANGED MANIAC

DERANGED MANIAC New Member

I went through my mob and found 22 pages of mobsters that haven't played since 2012 to 2015. KANO's loss. They just don't get it or they just don't give a crap. Either way, if they don't resolve these issues, I'll be joining them. I learned to play the raids this past time and I am utterly disgusted. I was going to spend money on the Syndicate Wars today but, No, I won't now.

TomcaT likes this.
  16. TomcaT

TomcaT Member

I just read the changes in the level requirements for the new Raid Boss. I do not think the change was for the best for many of us lower levels. Can and will you divulge the current percentage of active players for each tier at the present time. I feel it is a key piece of information needed to steer positive improvements to raids. I had some brief dialogue with Sol Kauffman on an Facebook Page about the current tier levels and some suggested alterations. However, The posts were deleted by the page owners and further dialogue on our ideas has been lost between Sol and myself. I am not so certain Sol go the complete concept of possible changes for improvement. If someone from Kano would like to reach out to me, I'd be more than happy to continue a dialogue on the raid structure.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  17. Jorge

Jorge New Member

I agree with Lou. We all know who are those who do nothing, so if they come to get them !! Button to get bums !!

18. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

I surprised that anyone is bothering to post In forum - everything gets removed - amended or the member gets banned -it's ridiculous
    And really why waste our time antymore - it's so disappointing - sad to see this happen after years of time playing -

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

One of the problems with zero moderation, which is what we did for a long time here, is when you start removing or deleting posts it looks like everything is being removed and discussion is not allowed. This is not the case, or at least we're not trying to make it seem that way. For a while we (or I) let people post whatever they wanted and for the most part didn't remove it unless it was particularly egregious. We're turning a page on that method of doing things.

We've let people post pretty much whatever they want in here for a while and we all love a good post calling us out. It helps us inform changes to the game and keeps us honest. What we don't need is people who are misinterpreting, willfully or otherwise, taking threads off topic or calling for game disruptions.

20. Jorge

Jorge New Member

I do not say that to interrupt the game. But changes must be made. Kano said levels would change, that did not happen. Kano said there changes according to the actions you do, remains random. What I say is that it is not just entering a raid 20 people from high levels to do nothing. NOT PUT LEVELS IN THE RAID, and the lower levels can finish them quietly without relying on the old who are in boycott. What we need to see new players with Kano have problems with the old players? Because it is us who hurt.