[LCN] Addressing Player Concerns

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Scoughman, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scoughman

Scoughman Well-Known Member

Busted, you caught me. Honestly, I forgot. It'll be Tuesday then, thanks for keeping me on my toes!

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  2. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

so only a raid boss change, this is not what we was expecting, 2 thumbs down...... @wtf@reallydissappointed

3. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

No... almost a raid boss change. :rolleyes:

Scoughman likes this.
  4. Scoughman

Scoughman Well-Known Member

I know crafting is a major concern for you guys and it is for us too. It's a far bigger adjustment to the game though and we're working on sorting our data right now so we can make informed decisions about how to make your old & weak items more useful.

5. Sir Opinion Alot

we need a sorta thumbs up button :p

Scoughman likes this.
  6. Sir Opinion Alot

yeah just noticed new account 4 months has done 616,000 jobs kano really you can not see this has to have some kinda script for that stat alone is something that should raise a flag right off the bat.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

Send in a ticket as Mitch would say and they will check it out and if they see they are spending money they are not cheating!:rolleyes:

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

without even looking I know who you are prob talking about last time i Looked it was over 400,000 jobs, it is a BIG spender, and kano likes the money, it no longer matters how much time, money ,energy and or years played, they have sold the game to the highest spender/s and are laughing all the way to the bank. I have lost all faith and loyalty to kano, finally.

and yes I was right, now that is 200,000 more than the last time I looked, Kano can bite me.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  9. Sir Opinion Alot

it aint the money, it is not natural simple put you can hunt and do all those jobs and level like a monster at one time without help. Also its there job to cheat and make sure no automation is being used but we simply can see with our eyes. Its not my place to make sure the game has its integrity.

10. Sir Opinion Alot

1 click 1 sec thats still 171 hrs of just doing jobs 7 straight days of nothing but clicking job after job sec after sec min after min hr after hr day after day. I dont see this really not physically possible if they hadnt done so much on other aspects of the game like maybe not 8000 lvls. Its a simple sign of some sorta help. we all know we all see it money has blinded kano we now see it as its ok as long as you spend

sable, Rhenkle1 and Kirsten like this.
  11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It must be nice to get the holidays outside your country, I wish we would observe the Kanadian ones...

12. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Just do it. July 1st is Canada Day but it falls on a weekend next year so the stat holiday will be Monday July 3rd. Then you'll have the 4th off too and bam, extra long weekend. I'm sure your employer will understand.

FancyPants likes this.
  13. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

14. Sir Opinion Alot

who else feels shafted here, all the aspects we wanted changed nothing can come about except the raids which is based around money, Kano we asked about fps change in pawn shop that was a easy yes or no not this long month of waiting and no answer, 2nd we wanted option to change in items we want not what you want us to change in, workshop upgrade not really that hard guys, this is really a waste of typing i feel some of these things could have been fixed easily, skillpoint fight values could be adjusted. many things easy things to fix and you choose something with raids and couldnt even get it out soon enough. we are really getting tired.

15. Eileen2468

Eileen2468 New Member

16. Eileen2468

Eileen2468 New Member

"If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

The prevailing belief is no....if there are no ears to hear, there will be no sound.

"If long time, loyal players address their concerns to Kano, do they hear what we are saying?"

Refer to the answer above.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
    foxysiren and Rampage Casini like this.
  17. Mary Lou

Mary Lou Member

They have not responds because at this point they know they don't have to. They apparently believe that the "new" players will replace the "old" players. They must not be familiar with Mob Wars1.

Rampage Casini and Eileen2468 like this.
  18. Sir Opinion Alot

lol as i level into the last city, start to unlock crafting items and kano this is a joke you should just remove crafting period if you are not going to fix it, this is crazy when you unlock a item and you cant even use it, im talking optimal glacier by time i unlocked it i cant even use them, now kano this should show you how outta par and messed up crafting is, i really look now and what i know wish i didnt level its no reason for it, you need to make a change this is upsetting when you work so hard to unlock something to help you and it dont do nothing.............everything in the workshop needs to be double or even tripled in stats

sable and Mary Lou like this.
  19. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

20. Sir Opinion Alot

this is crazy kano do something about the stupid lvl 5000 and less than 4 months old accounts being able to buy all the nice new crap you have and make a mockery of all this hard earned time i and others played, you made us weak as shit and you need to fix this asap or you will lose people fast. when you got people 4000 lvl below you betting you cause of money will you done frigged up your game. This has to be fix asap. You need to update all crafts at least run through and double all stats a.s.a.p. New higher stat craft items that are competitive. You are pushing people away bad business tactics

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
    Backdoor Boo boo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.