[LCN] auto healers and bots becoming too much a pain in the froufrou

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Elodie, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Elodie

Elodie Member

during raid events and bounty blitz would be a prime time to catch those bot users it has become evident that those are particularly active during those events so could you guys and girls at kano concentrate on catching those rather than developing new features and new cash making weapons and stuff etc? they are making the rest of us mouse beating players left frustrated and slowing our game down so much its useless even trying at times to play , thank you very much in advance and looking forward to a bot user free game play! (well we can only hope) :)

2. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

Kano do not care if they use bots as long as they are spending money to buy FP, these events are designed purely to drive revenue and have nothing to do with gameplay.

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Actually, with a recent change that was made (and I won't mention which one because I don't want it to be reversed), I don't have to spend money to get FPs for events. I was never big into the raids, but I can participate in other events using FPs I've earned without having to spend cash for them. :D

SoT, Elodie and Kirsten like this.
  4. SoT

SoT Member

Ahhh, OK! This explains how some MW players got suddenly hunderts of Hired Mobsters and maxed to 2000! And now they do terrorize all on their level and attack even higher players...

Attached Files:

Elodie likes this.
  5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Not exactly. I've been playing for over 5 years. Anyone that has been playing for less than a year that has max mob is probably spending money on FPs to get them.

6. SoT

SoT Member

Yes, probably, this game has since 3-4 months a lot of millionaires, spending 1000$ for hired and some other thousands to reach 6K & 7K... For those of us who have enough from bullies and bots, it's maybe time to change the game.

Kirsten and Elodie like this.
  7. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

This is the first I've heard about people using bots for Raids but for the hitlist/bounty blitz I agree. I don't even try to catch a listing during the blitz when certain names are showing as online. Or anytime for that matter. I might be getting up there in age but when the page so there is someone on the hitlist I should at least be able to click and see who it was instead of seeing a hitlist page with nothing on it. My reflexes aren't that bad.

Elodie likes this.
  8. SoT

SoT Member

No idea bout hitlist, but in my syndicate are actually many complains (from old and new players) about bots in SW, especially in the actual war... and this makes any efforts useless.

9. SoT

SoT Member

Absolutely agree Friendly Fire about the slow down! Some hours ago I was blocked on SW as I got all the time the "try to refresh" message...
    For the rest - "Kano will bury their heads and ignore the issue" till it happens that the script-makers ruin LCN as they did it with Mafia Wars. First, they took a great part of the lucrative business from Zynga by creating own subscriptions and selling high level accounts. Second, they ruined with bots and scripts the servers and the game. So I'm just waiting to see the mess on LCN the next months, coz this is just the beginning! And when they begin to sell own services & high level acc, then hahaha... it will be too late for Kano to stop them!

Kirsten, Sandy Barrows and Elodie like this.
  10. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

I'm wondering about the bots and scripts too - we are getting the same problem in syndicate wars - we are struggling this war - and a lot lower position than is usual
    Targets going from healthy to dead in seconds and it seems that a trigger is in place to show when a target is being attcked and that's when we getting poached - it's worse than ever !
    Yesterday my game was refreshing and freezing on and off all day - not a problem from my end good signal and no health issues with I pad or PC
    Can someone explain what is going on ? Please

Backdoor Boo boo and SoT like this.
  11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Oh but Kano thinks they can stop rhem from whatevet mayhem they cause or will turn a Blind eye to it all with all the money they spend

Rhenkle1 and Backdoor Boo boo like this.
  12. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

True enough Kirsten, it's called discrimination.

purple haze and Backdoor Boo boo like this.
  13. SoT

SoT Member

Seems ppl never learn from history - not in politics, not even in business. The script-makers are professionals who destroyed already other games. So the biggest mistake was to let them in. Now they begin to control the game: you see that on the system-intrusion through bots, glitches etc, you see it also on the new high level accounts and their super-power synd build in just 2-3 months. And I bet that very soon they will hold 3/4 of Kano's business in their hands, i.e. take the absolute command. Thus, the profit that Kano made will turn in a lost of control over the game and also a smashup. This is my point of view. We will see what will happen, but I fear much more pain in the froufrou in very near future.

14. Hawkeye ZAR

Hawkeye ZAR New Member

Yeah, I know this is an old thread, but could not find a newer one and did not want to create a new one.

LCN is supposed to be bot free, LMAO!!! It has more bots than mobwars had. And I have been reading that a curtain url can be blocked which will allow you to use alts.

At least in mobwars I was able to get a few bounties. I dare anyone of the developers to try and get a bounty on the hitlist. It is taken as soon as it appears on the hitlist. Yet KANO does nothing about it. I have not been able to get a bounty in the last 3-4 years.

Why waiste money on a game when only bots get the bounties.

15. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

the bots are getting a nuisance for sure. Its very easy to detect so I dont know why nothing is being done about it.

Kirsten and Hawkeye ZAR like this.
  16. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

what they need to start doing is cracking down on them on Server 1 an Server 2 on Mob Wars!! cause the majority are on Server 1 but to make it fair you have to balance out the game an get rid of them all!! Money involved or not using a Bot is still cheating i dont care what there purpose is!! Still Cheating!! Just like Alts it is not fair that we cant have a second account but other players can an get away with it, an that is something i dont understand!

17. Dollerz

Dollerz Administrator

Hi Justin,
    We will be happy to look into any accounts that are displaying suspicious behavior, or potentially cheating. Send a ticket into support.kanoapps.com with the player's link in question and any screenshots you have handy and we'll dig in.

18. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

What does "we'll dig in" really mean? Does it mean if you are on a platform with a smaller player base like Kong you can pretty much forget much effort being put into it? What does it really take to prove someone is using means other than natural clicking?

To me enough is eating rig after rig while they gloat about it in chat all but admitting to using an auto rig program. No way they can reset a rig that quick naturally and chat before a list gets in. And when it occurs with multiple people within the same synd it is beyond suspicious. Or they continually heal while on the hitlist and hunt at the same time. Come on. But it is a smaller platform and well they reveal something in Kong chat oooppps so sorry that is not relevant because that is Kong's chat not Kano's so anything stated there means nothing.

But hey let's spend our resources on putting a tax on the hit list which the tax goes where exactly who knows instead of getting rid of the cheats. Know what get rid of the cheats and I bet most of your lower level whining ends because legit high levels dont give a crap about torturing lower levels. This isnt about just not liking someone. Everyone on the platform knows who the cheats are. And it isnt about not being able to beat anyone as Im one of the strongest players on the platform. I dont even fight much so I speak from an observational stand point as well as experience. When you get on the cheats in game the auto programs kick in.

Again I ask what exactly does it take to prove someone is using auto programs? Is there truly anything I can provide other than times I suspect it took place? And what good would that really do?

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  19. Fat Fingers

Fat Fingers New Member

it is much easier to set rigs than to list someone. once you blow a rig it takes 3 clicks to attempt to list, heal, list, confirm. to rig its just two without much movement of mouse, so yes i can see and have done multiple rigs on someone.

20. Dollerz

Dollerz Administrator

@RafeDavid

If you see a player engaging in suspicious activity, send a ticket in with their information and a screenshot/video if possible.