LOYALTY POINTS AWARDED

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Joseph Halsey, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Joseph Halsey

Joseph Halsey New Member

Here is an idea this would imprers percentages and awards of powerful weapons in defence of play.
    for every 100 jobs you do be rewarded with 25 loyalty points and each addititonal 100 jobs increases with 50 loyalty points are awarded and increase numbers of jobs points climb to by 200 after 500 jobs concmpleted and increases at level 10e0 and the Panel Board Members will have exclusive rights to awards these levels of at these 150 200 levels to 1000 and so on what do you think of this idea? But Remember Players all Boards must be completed in its entirety in order to get these rewards.
    Thank You.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  2. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

nope loyalty should increase with the amount of days you have played doing jobs is not loyal signing in for 1400 days is loyal and there should be great rewards that get even better with long term sign in's like that, anyone can do a job, lets give the loyalty points to where they really belong and make them worth it, its just pixel items your giving away.............

Joseph Halsey likes this.
  3. Joseph Halsey

Joseph Halsey New Member

4. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Lol, lol and lol again...No thanks.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

No thanks anyone who chooses to be an energy player is their choice loyalty us about time ( years) spent playing

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I have given up on these myself. After playing for 5 years, I still haven't reached the highest tier, and I'll probably never get there. You have to spend thousands of dollars (conservative estimate) to get to the top tier. There are alternatives for making yourself stronger without having to spend a dime, so "loyalty" items aren't worth it. I check them once or twice a year if I have a few extra minutes and I'm bored.