The Official Syndicate Wars Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Danieli aka Barmah

Danieli aka Barmah New Member

I must say i'm a bit confused when i see some 63 days old palyers at 2,4k and above..... I've palyed a bit over 1 year daily and is 1,8k. What i'm i doing wrong??????

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I don't even want to imagine :p

3. gary999

gary999 New Member

Probably a CC player, or someone who took advantage of the referral glitch before it got straightened out.

4. Dark One Joe

Dark One Joe New Member

I'm watching people pass me up and kicking my azz

5. andy13

andy13 New Member

why do you limit the amount of tokens you can buy when you burn through them so fast? and i maxed out yesterday afternoon and its not letting me refill today

B

6. reneenalani

reneenalani New Member

UNABLE to receive a refill for today... did not use any for today yet... please advise 6/18/2016

7. andy13

andy13 New Member

some people choose to spend alot of money on godfather points and buy there way through the game

Miss Kitty Snaps likes this.
  8. Mad Moses

Mad Moses Active Member

Can anyone tell me why it is when I click on a button my page jumps to the top ? Especially in Syndicate Wars when I hit the heal button.

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Top of game screen middle OF page is settings, try turning to NO
    Actions Jump to Response:
    Yes = Action links jump to top of page
    No = Action links remain at current position

10. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

What does this question have to do with Syndicate Wars as this is the Official Syndicate Wars Feedback Thread?

Some play to level. Some to fight. Among many other options. Just because someone leveled faster than you doesn't mean you did anything wrong it just means they were better at leveling than you.

Sandrew likes this.
  11. Mad Moses

Mad Moses Active Member

Thank you so much JADES, Your advice is greatly appreciated. :)

JADES likes this.
  12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Is anyone else having any issues buying tokens?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
  13. Eileen2468

Eileen2468 New Member

My last refill last night didn't come through, although the GF points were deducted. :/

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I had the same problem last night. I sent in a ticket about it. We'll see what happens.

15. Billo0365

Billo0365 New Member

I read a post that said left-over player tokens were deducted from the syndicate's score at the end of the war. Is this correct?

16. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

That is not correct.

17. Mary Lou

Mary Lou Member

you are not cheating. that's what.

18. kevin wilson

kevin wilson New Member

my question is this 2nd time some players are reward for syn war in family while others that do most damage get screwed out of skill points like me

19. kevin wilson

kevin wilson New Member

yes agreed atleast up the amount considering you all refills plus the 300 to kill one family at around 700k health doesnt seem to fit

20. Mary Lou

Mary Lou Member

SW gives gfs at the end and everyone in the syndicate gets the same amount provided the syndicate qualifies for a reward.