[LCN] Characters Name Issues?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by BaDBoB XBB, Jul 11, 2016.

1. BaDBoB XBB

BaDBoB XBB New Member

Hi can anyone guide me as to why my characters name shows as Unknown Thug? I have set the characters name twice now? by where it costs 10 fps to do so and in some aspects of the game it shows as set but in other aspects of the game it shows as Unknown Thug? any help or advice is greatly appropriated :) Have tried to find a thread with similar discussion but alas posted this as i could not find a resolve :(

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You should send a ticket to support and ask

BaDBoB XBB likes this.
  3. BaDBoB XBB

BaDBoB XBB New Member

Ok will try that? :) tks :) Just though it may be a common knowledge issue as it seems there are a lot of characters with that name?

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This happens when you choose a name that is "offensive". Support may be able to give you more information about the reason why your name was reset. That's why there are quite a few "Unknown Mobsters" in the game.

BaDBoB XBB likes this.
  5. BaDBoB XBB

BaDBoB XBB New Member

submitted a ticket, will see what comes back of it? :) the name chosen was available BaDBoB and or XBaDBoBX don't think that would be considered offensive? would it? tks for all the help :)

6. BaDBoB XBB

BaDBoB XBB New Member

family tag issue seems to have resolved by its self? but the name Unknown Thug still persistent :( no reply as of yet to ticket submitted? :(

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Tickets are answered in the order they come in, usually within 24 to 48 hours as long as it is during the week, they are closed on weekends and holidays, ( future reference) also,remember with Kano having 4 games on 4 platforms, they get many many tickets each day.

BaDBoB XBB likes this.
  8. BaDBoB XBB

BaDBoB XBB New Member

So support have tried to do as much as they could to resolve the Unknown Thug issue with no success :( so they are forwarding it on to the developers as its now come to their attention its happened to quite a good few players? So will have to ride it out for a while play on and hope the developers can get it fixed some time soon?

Kirsten likes this.