[LCN] Kano too lazy to create New Raid Bosses?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Friendly Fire, Jul 7, 2016.

?

Why do Kano keep recycling the old bosses since new players arrived?

1. Kano Developers are Lazy

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Got to take care of the precious new players

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

So are Kano just to lazy to create new Raid bosses? Or are they just recycling old ones so that new players get the chance to get the achievements?

If it is the 2nd option it is nice to see Kano do something for the new players for once, after all they have never had anything done for them by Kano so far.

So congrats Kano on taking care of the new players, they really deserve it.

2. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

Maybe they can hire me, as I'm currently looking for employment.

3. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

so am I

4. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Can I vote twice - because both apply -

5. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

Changed it so you can vote for both Sandy, you just need to select the change your vote option

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  6. Zoe Bell

Zoe Bell Member

New raids give us some sps for a raid achievement... sure they would rather give them to the new players and for them it's probably a new raid... that seems to be all they care about- let them noobs cheat and destroy Kano games with bots and exploits... let them bully and push out your older players... that seems to be their new philosophy- the want new $$.. eventually Kano employees lose their jobs and have no games left becuase they've hacked them all... They weren't happy with destroying their old game so now they are here to destroy this one... It's all good until Kano devs can't pay their rent because it's too late to take out the garbage that they've recently let in

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
    Angela Brown and Friendly Fire like this.
  7. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Lets hope that they are focusing on that long promised new content instead.

Maybe with the promised update on job, boss and workshop we get better items than the common drops and until the update I just wait and save my refills anyway. But the RAID its OK to use my daily's on them in 5 minutes.

Angela Brown likes this.
  8. Angela Brown

Angela Brown Active Member

yes they do as do we! that got forgotten along the way but oh well .. more will leave more will stop spending

Zoe Bell likes this.
  9. Angela Brown

Angela Brown Active Member

well said <3 very well said!

Zoe Bell likes this.
  10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

They won't care if long time players leave, they have their New big spenders to take care of, first.

Zoe Bell likes this.