[PC] HOW HIGH DO YOU HAVE TO GO, TO GET A BETTER REWARD IN RAID??

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Maureen, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Maureen

Maureen Member

No matter how much I do, you give me common rewards!!
    Your Contribution:
    dmg dealt: 12444428
    [​IMG]

Sinister Frigate: 310 Attack
    233 Defense
    Owned: 5
    This is How much I did:
    num attacks: 3140
    healing done: 831327
    num heals: 3200

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Was it your raid, ?? were you the highest in your tier?? those stats still add up the game uses those items, and in the end it is random,, so you could do the min or a lot more, you did get levels as well, no one ever mentions that lol

Justin the killer likes this.
  3. Maureen

Maureen Member

No it wasn't my raid!! I stop doing them, because I was getting only common rewards!! Won't ever do them again!! Thanks to Kano! Levels are not a reward, you have to work for them! They can also make you weaker, if you don't know what to do!

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yup very true, and most don't know what they are doing or have played long enough before raids, to have had the time to build good accounts.

5. Maureen

Maureen Member

maybe you can tell me what is going on now?
    Arrgghhh! An Error Has Occurred
    The developer be notified by email about this issue an' will be havin' 't fixed shortly. If this error does nay go away, ye best be contactin' us by clickin' here.

Go t' th' home page.

6. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

That is still a rumor. Whoever started that crap about being the highest tier in damage and health gets the better reward was full of it. It's a random drop no matter which way you look at it. And for the ones complaining about oh i only got a random common item and it pissed me off. Yeah if you would realize that random common item does more for your account then you think you would quit complaining. No even the highest level person Veteran has these raid items as his lowest item being used in the game. They are going to improve your character if you know what your doing in the game. Raids for some is leveling. Raids for others is building their accounts. And doing it the right way. When you do it you can attack people 3 to 4 k in levels ahead of you and win no problem.

7. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

yea i been doing pretty good on my account beating some arse so i figure i am doing good :)