Raid Events

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Vipul Bhushan, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Vipul Bhushan

Vipul Bhushan New Member

The rewards are disproportionate to the damage done, which is hugely discouraging.
    The last raid event saw the maximum bosses which did not complete.
    Whether one does the minimum 1000 each or goes up to 5000+ each, the rewards are in the range of 25k to 65k only.
    This encourages one to do minimum in more bosses rather than high damage in a few.

A percentage of the damage would be ideal.

Carol B. Corrigan likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You got levels

3. Whoever STARTS the Raid, no matter what Tier they are, OR, if they do the most damage from that Tier, should get a Superior item.
    So yes, that would mean there would be 4 Superiors for each Raid.

Vipul Bhushan likes this.
  4. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Why is this under discussion again? It's been discussed into the ground! You get what you get and either work more raids for more loot or use your Favor Points and purchase an item that generally has better stats anyway. The upside of working raids is your leveling and of course, there is always the additional gold.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Kirsten

And if it is your raid be sure to be do the top actions in your tier.

6. Paul Scott

Paul Scott New Member

A raid reward suggestion, at the end of the raid the system could tell you have qualified for a common or superior reward like it does now and we pick which reward we get rather than 4 of one and 0 of another!! out of the common and superior choices!

7. It was under discussion because as someone that ISN'T above level 10,000, we feel the present reward system is terrible!
    And, speaking of terrible, the new Tier levels are a JOKE. People that worked hard and yes spent $$ to get to middle tier were booted back to 1st tier. Which, fills up so quickly there is NO chance of getting on as many Raids as normal.

Angel withFangs likes this.
  8. Kirsten

We have all spent money on the game, that should have no bearing, on anything, IMO. We are buying virtual stuff that does not even exist lol the items are great for the low levels anyway besides the levels we all get, :) If ya do the most actions in your own tier , whichever it is , ya got a good chance of a superior, if it is your own raid, ya get the superior , :) and in the end the rest is random. you can do min and get a superior or do more and get one or get a common in each example :), that is cause it is random :)

9. Vipul Bhushan

Vipul Bhushan New Member

That's exactly what this post is about, ultimately you contradicted yourself and agreed to the flaw that it is random and now you're saying "that's the way it is, take it or leave it."

Under the new levels, any of the raids posted publicly do have the 1st tier full in seconds bcoz 60-70% of the players are under 7000.

10. Kirsten

So make friends with people and get on private raids, it has not changed for months, all of a sudden it changes and ya all have a fit over it, sheeesh I did not contradict myself, I said what I said it is random what you get at the end, Unless ...... blah blah blah, and you get levels so what is the big deal, the levels do you more good that some item you can buy with better stats.Whether or not someone spends money is besides any point.

11. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

From my perspective Kano has been more than responsive in adjusting the tier levels when there is actual feedback and not just constant whining and complaining.

When it comes to raids it is joiner beware when getting into a public raids. You take the chance of a troll coming out from under their bridge and causing problems. If you want in numerous raids you have to take that chance. Otherwise be very selective and develop the reputation as being someone who actual helps bring down the raid and not a minimum action leech.

Kirsten likes this.
  12. If ya do the most actions in your own tier , whichever it is , ya got a good chance of a superior, if it is your own raid, ya get the superior ,

NOT true! Someone else (that did NOT use the Energy to get the keys) that is the same Tier as you can get the Superior. THAT was my point that the person that STARTS the Raid SHOULD get a Superior.

And, it would be nice if Kano would add a category showing the damage/heals done by the individuals in EACH Tier.

13. Kirsten

The person who owns the raid, does, unless it is a second or their raid, opened ,but even then if you do open more than one ya make sure ya do the highest in your tier if it is your raid, and then ya will get the superior, :)

14. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I am in the 2nd level, no matter how they have changed the levels. I've spent plenty of money with Kano over the years. I even took off almost a year from playing. No I am not quite happy with the way the rewards work out, but the common items still work in my loot. They (Kano) are not listening to their players about the rewards and so I have quit trying to discuss it with them. They know what players want, but I don't think they are going to change their minds on this. I still think levels under say 1,000, should not be allowed to join a raid, just like in the Battle Arena - as they generally don't have the stamina or energy in their stats, even though they level faster at lower levels - unless they are paying big bucks to purchase refills. If the lower levels weren't allowed to open or join raids, that would make a big difference in how fast that lower level fills up. But there again, I'm not the only one who has said this about lower levels and Kano hasn't listened on that one either.
    In the end Carol, I totally understand what you are saying, but I honestly don't think Kano is going to change a thing here.

15. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

No thanks.

16. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

your first raid is a sure deal but you can cancel out the top performer for your tier also so i do not try for a super in any raid that someone who owns it is in the same i have had a common way to many times this way. The super items should be given out to anyone that does 15 million in damage with respected heal ration hit hit heal 2 to 1 basically :) It would be nice to get a 20% energy and stamina refill for anyone who does 20 million in damage with basic heal ratio mentioned above, anyone does 50 million and heal ratio 50% energy and stamina, 100 million and heal you could be really nice and just top energy and stamina off for them since they spent more on fps to do that then it would cost you to give us basically a free level..... I dont think this is much to ask for Kano but it would be a awesome move for the raid's.

17. I have to totally agree with you Carol! The new levels are horrid, even "when" people you know send them to you, half the time you miss getting in on them, if your not on-line right around the time they are sent. The lower tier fills up completely, and now I am "finally" close to making what "used" to be 2nd tier, with this system, I am still left in 1st, which is a lot harder to get in on. Far as rewards go? ughhh....Enough said there :( Kano needs to wake up and listen to their players.

Just my 2 Coppers Worth....

18. Vipul Bhushan

Vipul Bhushan New Member

For the under 7000 it has become like getting a bounty hit, you better be fast & of course 'spare' to be online for long before you get one.
    That only leaves getting private invites.

19. Kirsten

it is and has always been that way for the Top tier, which is why I rely totally on invites and I get plenty and send out plenty, so It does not affect me, besides public raids are a very very big risk with the raid killers and the vampires.

20. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This thread is only one of many that explains why raids were a huge mistake.