[LCN] REALLY ?!?!?!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by bob:), Jun 10, 2016.

1. donzer

donzer Member

i hitlist people for fun , its a war game , a fight game so its going to happen

Zoe Bell, Kirsten and Seppo like this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

and ,theres that lol

Zoe Bell likes this.
  3. With the "New and Improved" 60 day protection on all the new players, I was wondering when the whining would start. Kano has made this worse by delaying the inevitable. I have a list of 80 new players who killed raids that I was on that I couldn't hitlist due to player protection. As day 60 hits, each gets their due. As others have said, it is a PVP FIGHTING game. and poor play isn't forgotten. We all have our agendas. Mine is punishment for costing me XP and drops... So welcome to the actual game, where there is repercussion for actions.

Rhenkle1, Zoe Bell, TR1X and 3 others like this.
  4. Zoe Bell

Zoe Bell Member

People punch, attack, hitlist me all the time just because someone posted me for punches or attacks. I get up in the morning and I'm in the hospital because of being chained all night- chained means over attacked. That's how this game works. If you post in the forum every time that a higher level attacks you... the admins in here will be forever weeding through posts. I don't run to a forum and say I'm being picked on, either I retaliate, ambush, rig or hitlist them back... depending on my mood and level of boredom.... I've had over 300 attacks on me before and 11 consecutive hits placed on me at one time, that is what is happens in fighting games. You have choices to rig ignitions, to ambush or hitlist back or post to your mob for help; so use them.

5. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

I have been known to list someone 100 times. If they heal and don't put protection on me when it's done and over with I send them a mob up and tell them welcome to mob wars. I have done that with several people and they never once complained about it.

6. Marshal O.P. Rockwell

Marshal O.P. Rockwell Active Member

You lose 3% of the xp required to reach the next level when killed. 3 challenge helps gets the same amount of xp back. You can't be set back in level, but you can go negative xp for the level you are on down to a maximum of -66.7%. I have been to that max negative point several times & have never had a problem reaching the next level within a few hours without having to spend any money. It is part of the game. Learn from the experience & move on! Sh1t happens & whining about it will only make it worse. If you are the type of person who can't deal with it, then this game may not be for you.