[LCN] Update Regarding the Referral and Rewards Program

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jun 2, 2016.

1. slayer serge

slayer serge New Member

i don't blame the players , it s all on Kano , took me many years to get where i am and now i am getting my a$$ handed to me by new players

No Nuts 4u and The Gab 03 like this.
  2. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

I believe they have their head so far up their own ass as to how important they seem to think they were (nobody actually cares here) that they forgot.

3. No Nuts 4u

No Nuts 4u Member

ive had it done twice and at the time it made me chuckle loads but hey they can afford it fair play to them, they are happy to mob people anyways and that would be problem solved. i built my account since dec 2009, its life new fresh blood always ready to try and take top spot, you will find this pattern in most things in life.

4. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

I still wait with bated breath to see what happens when 60 days are up, will they go running to Kano demanding changes? I am not making any threats you understand just think it will be interesting

Seppo, The Gab 03 and slayer serge like this.
  5. No Nuts 4u

No Nuts 4u Member

wasnt he only banned from wc for a week its not like he cant play lol

6. No Nuts 4u

No Nuts 4u Member

what makes me laugh is that you have your facts wrong as friendly said lol wrong game

Kirsten likes this.
  7. No Nuts 4u

No Nuts 4u Member

the court cases you are on about are against zynga and not from lcn its another mobwars model on a different canvass, geez u need to read these articles first lol u make yourself look stupid im sorry but u do ;P

Kimbella and Kirsten like this.
  8. The Gab 03

The Gab 03 New Member

I tend to agree, I'd love to see what a happends when da 60 day protection is up, more than a likely I'll be a getting a whooping, bring it a on, love da game, yo! ;)

No Nuts 4u likes this.
  9. No Nuts 4u

No Nuts 4u Member

Most new players are really nice and we are all humans i treat everybody equal. I've been busy helping many of them learn the game, its been great in a way that we have fresh mobbies on the game as long as they aren't exploiting the system or trolling with dumb, unfounded or incorrect and irrelevant information lol.

The Gab 03, Kirsten and Friendly Fire like this.
  10. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

at least i have big list and gonna have some fun in next week!

11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You are wrong, don't care who you check with

No Nuts 4u likes this.
  12. No Nuts 4u

No Nuts 4u Member

We dont include shopping lists in here Sepp but if u do i need some cauliflower ears, a jelly nose and a knuckle sandwich if u buying ;D

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

cauliflower ears, not gonna buy those, yaiiiks :)

No Nuts 4u likes this.
  14. Zero Cool

Zero Cool New Member

Don't forget the Lv 1654 that can beat a Lv 5000. perfect god father inventory 6000 total god father items.

15. Friendly Fire

16. Friendly Fire

The above docket took place 2669 days ago and allowing for time for filing the case was well before this game even existed. The oldest account I can find is that belonging to the developers and that is only 2411 days old, a full 258 days after the filing. I will acknowledge that David Maestri sits on the board of Kano, but to say kano won the legal case is just simply wrong as they were never plaintiffs

Kimbella likes this.
  17. Tony_G

Tony_G Member

Ok can everybody stop the bitching (exscuse my language here - but that is a South African word for moaning) and concentrate on the real issue/s at hand here & that is the discrimination against the existing player base in favor of those comming in & already onboard from Mafia Wars.

IMO I don't quite see people having there accounts reset or even banned ( Kano cannot ban alternate accounts & will not as they have stated they do not quite clearly) Kano have very deep pockets is why & as long as you pay you're free to do what ever you like.

The Gab 03 likes this.
  18. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

remember i cant beat him and im over 10k. how nice

19. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Unfortunately it happens everywhere all over the world. It's like my cable tv, i'm an existing customer so I do not get the freebie perks for joining.
    What will be will be, sad that new players took priority over established players and issues we have asked to be addressed just disappeared into the distance.

20. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I have seen Kano ban accounts , many times, not as often as I would like but I have seen it.

Marc14, Rampage Casini and Mary Lou like this.