[LCN] Update Regarding the Referral and Rewards Program

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jun 2, 2016.

1. I hate to say this but kano might end up losing their most loyal player's over this. 4 week's unnoticed but if someone use's the word alt, or bot in w/ c they are banned right then and there and you guys have banned some loyal player's sure you gave them their account back but that don't make up for the lost time and when you guy's realized you were wrong for doing so why weren't they rewarded something for you all's mistake? :(

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
    Friendly Fire and The Gab 03 like this.
  2. The Gab 03

The Gab 03 New Member

Talking down to people aint gonna help = insults, try & get on or avoid one & another, don't be a forgetting, that there's children playing these games, probally reading these forums, set an example, yo! ;)

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  3. Killa Queen

Killa Queen Member

I was answering her assertions directly following on comments she had made about a post of mine - not sure why you're acting like the forum police. It's probably a good idea to stay out of things that don't relate to you ;)

4. No Nuts 4u

No Nuts 4u Member

we still got the FREE Mort campaign still going on do want us to stop that too loool ;P

naughty but nic3 likes this.
  5. [SIKU] KillerK

[SIKU] KillerK Active Member

It is really sad to read what is being posted.

1. Because I post I am now accused of every 'game' felony known to gamers.
    2. Any game that assimilates numbers (of players) and has a significant change of platform (doubled playing time in 30 days of announcement with only 1% or less tapping the new game) is CHANGED inherently.

The Administration here is ready, willing, able, and CAPABLE. I note in other posts they are bashed for doing evil deeds as well in fact FAR BEFORE MW shut down.

I do not know you Killa other then you may have been on one of my fight lists but what are you doing for fellow players coming from MW by taking attitude here and not supporting ALL PLAYING the game.

I do not insult veteran players nor do I want to be insulted. Loot Lady or Demon is not legal under MW TOS end of story I know how they are connected why not worry about what glitches you will run across here.

The fight list is antiquated and not automated.

Dislike of anyone coming from MW by MOB LCN players.

It does you no good to be less than honest about who you are don't judge me I am not the problem. Further the Administration here is open to commentary and excellent about responding.

The game changed and we were notified right here in the first 30 days. Due to people coming over to the game--numbers. That did not change the process but with numbers all changes and adjusts.

Just like the weather.

6. meet_joeblack

meet_joeblack Member

TSG KillerK .... are u really British bulldog? u have a lot in common with him..... what is all this shit u keep bringing up ? I love your commitment to telling us how loyal you are to ur tag in the other game... and how good your tag is...and how blah blah blah..... u must love the sound of ur own voice...... we have a word for people like u..... but i do not want to hurt your feeling...

7. meet_joeblack

meet_joeblack Member

8. [SIKU] KillerK

GAB is exactly correct I have talked down to no one. I avoid posting on this forum because of the attacks on new players forced to seek a game of similar type for no cause.

Then accusations of us doing wrongful game acts BECAUSE WE ARE EXPERIENCED fighters knowing strategy and bring that knowledge with us.

Unfortunately when our own take the step down to attempt degradation it is a sad day indeed. I do not need to use crayons for that matter but the children GAB mentioned might use them. I think this thread needs to cap for nothing is accomplished by these childish and unnecessary NEGATIVE antics.

The Gab 03 likes this.
  9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

New players are welcome , you are not. You went off topic with your comments, your comments should be removed

Killa Queen likes this.
  10. meet_joeblack

meet_joeblack Member

she is an experience fighter... she is really good ....just ask her.... no! wait! she will tell u regardless....lmao

11. meet_joeblack

meet_joeblack Member

BTW.... i like meerkats

12. [SIKU] KillerK

JoeBlack,

Congratulations on a scam account.

Have a wonderful day.

13. [SIKU] KillerK

I am welcome by the owners, developer and Administration and the many I chat with and add to MOB daily from this game.

Fortunately, I am even kind to you but that has nothing to do with this game--it is called self respect.

The Gab 03 likes this.
  15. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

Now who is making the accusations

Killa Queen and naughty but nic3 like this.
  16. You should even learn a little self respect you are downing some of Kano's most loyal player's

Zero Cool and Killa Queen like this.
  17. [SIKU] KillerK

Here is a general link rather then specify all games as to why MOST of us won't trust Zynga games in the future MOB LCN is noted as one of many Zynga lawsuits on copyright infringements here is the link. I do not need to post anything more it again is very sad that VERY FEW make it bad for ALL by posting attacks on any players entering the game.
    http://www.1up.com/news/hoping-positive-outcome-ea-lawsuit-zynga

18. Killa Queen

Killa Queen Member

If the shoe fits, lace it up and wear it...
    Ciao, I'm tired of feeding a troll ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  19. [SIKU] KillerK

Friendly,

A veteran player on a NEW account of course!

Why identify yourself.

Not an accusation clearly created to cover up the real party or veteran so speaking...I do not waste time on forums but am here again to thank KANO for their kind welcome to us. We do appreciate it and the MANY players giving us guidance and helping us into the game.

20. [SIKU] KillerK

Naughty,

I have not downed any player.

Reread the posts and reserve that statement for it is not true.

90% of the 1000 plus on my MOB are veterans many of which are in the top thousands and really great!

The Gab 03 and naughty but nic3 like this.