War Event Achievements Are Now Available!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, May 31, 2016.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Achievements for the War Events (Guild Wars, Armada Wars, Syndicate Wars, Faction Wars) have just been released!

You can collect these Achievements by going to the War lobby (the page where you sign up for the War events). If there is no War currently active the achievements owed to you will pop up.

Here are the categories and the stats needed to complete the Achievements:

War Attacks:

War Kills:

War Wins:

War Heals:

War Points:

2. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Now that's a great update. Do we get our SW stats in our stats page, so we can track down how many actions left to earn remaining SW achievements?

Ken Hogni Gjukisson and Xtina like this.
  3. MobMan

MobMan Member

Thank you, just logged on and got myself some unexpected but very welcome achievements and skill points :)

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

A listing for stats should be doable, I'll get the developers to add it when they can.

5. Rebha Ingham

Rebha Ingham New Member

very nice new upgrade thanks

6. SefuLaBani

SefuLaBani Member

Thank you! any chance for war mode achievements in the future?

LaScepter likes this.
  7. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

@mi7ch : thanks a lot:) Finally SW fighters are rewarded :)
    I have one questions : about the numbers of kills/heals in SW would it be possible to see it on our profile? Like for BA (total attack, total kill..).
    And i noticed something else : 7500 kills in SW, it is insane! Imagine i do 20 kills every SW. There are 26 SW / year. So ill need more than 14 years to get this achievement !!! I think im not alone in this situation :p Will you change this achievement?

Harrys Mum likes this.
  8. I picked up a few of the achievements but the only one that was announced was the final one, Stacks on Stacks. Still got all the rewards though.

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That first question was already answered earlier in the thread, but the answer was yes. ;)

To your second question, maybe, we'll check the stats on how many people have claimed it and how far away the majority are once a few more War events have happened and go from there. :)

10. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

same issue with healing :) not quite as insane as sw kills. but still. 75k heals, with around 2k pr sw that means you have to only heal over 1½ years playing every sw. Healing rewards so also be higher than the others, since you loose out on points while healing, so seems fair they get a little back this way :)
    (and no, wont help me, I barely got the 500 heal achievement :) just seems a bit uneven for those doing all the healing in sync.

11. drrobert1

drrobert1 Member

TYVM for recognizing Armada War efforts. What are the rewards for each achievement? I only clicked war points 75,000 but that is attainable in 1 armada war. Will more levels be added? Are the other achievements starting as of next war or from some past time point? My last comment is be flexible on what you proposed and be willing to tweak (especially add more levels). Again TY

12. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

@Dcasso : what your pseudo in game? and your syndie?

13. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Dennis the Menace (KEY) on kong :)

14. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

i will personally guarantee you that no one in the lcn facebook platform is even close to that number of 75k, it's inane ;).

15. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Can we also get this added into your profile tab under stats. So we can actually see how much we have done. We have it set up this way for arena and the other stats. Please add them in there so we know when we are nearing them.

16. theInternet

theInternet New Member

"Achievements for the War Events (Guild Wars, Armada Wars, Syndicate Wars, Faction Wars) have just been released!
    You can collect these Achievements by going to the War lobby (the page where you sign up for the War events)."
    What is Guild Wars?
    What is Armada Wars?
    What is Syndicate Wars?
    What is Faction Wars?
    What is the War lobby?
    Which page is this: "the page where you sign up for the War events"?

17. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Yes where you sign up for them. That is where you will collect them.

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Go to Fight/Battle (which ever it is for your game). Beside Battle Arena there will be a [Guild/Armada/Syndicate/Faction] War link. Click that.

19. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

20. really great news kano !;):)

Congratulations! You just earned this Stacks on Stacks Achievement for earning 75,000 War Points and have been rewarded with:

• 8 Skill Points
    • +5 Favor Points
    4 of 4 Syndicate Wars Points Achievements
    WOO HOO AND 99 SKILL POINTS LOVE YA KANO!