[LCN] Bottom of screen keeps getting cut off

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Michael Wheet, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

The bottom boarder of the playing field keeps getting cut off, allowing only a view of half and sometimes only a quarter of it. This makes the game difficult and sometimes unplayable. I have missed bosses and chances to assist because of this. Please fix.

2. IpeeFreely

IpeeFreely Member

I've had the same problem on Kong... just refresh / reload the page

3. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

I do, sometimes works, sometimes not. It´s something Kong could work on. The game should be easy to play, without all these obsticals.

IpeeFreely likes this.
  4. Silver_Fox

Silver_Fox New Member

Bump, having this problem too, refreshing/reloading doesn't fix it

5. Jayne D

Jayne D New Member

PC & VC not loading either. I've refreshed, & opening in a new browser, still didn't work.

6. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

Having the same issue, also cannot change the slider to 20 stamina attacks on bosses and cannot change the event on the social feed. Are we all on Kong having this problem because FB server is fine for me

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We're looking into it but right now it appears to be an issue with Kong's API. Clear your cache and that should hopefully help.

Spread the word too, because if WC is down for some people they wouldn't see any announcement I make. ;)

8. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

How about this very old one: in all off your games, on several pages (ex the City/Empire) the lower part of the Travel ComboBox is cut down. How about raising the minim height of the page to the Height of the Travel ComboBox?

Capture.PNG

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That I should be able to get fixed, for sure.