100 Daily Gifting Limit Raised To 500-1000

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by MR.EddGroppler, May 19, 2016.

1. MR.EddGroppler

MR.EddGroppler New Member

Please consider in raising the current 100 Daily Gifting Limit to at least 500, however 1000 would be even so much better.

2. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

No thank you. Returning 100 takes long enough.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You gotta be kidding, I am not spending all day returning gifts, sheeeesh,

4. koo22

koo22 Member

NOT unless you also make a "SEND ALL" button...this is the worst part of the game, sending gifts....way too time consuming

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

One thing you may not be aware of is there are 4 games, many play other platforms as well as more than one game and changes are 99 3/4 if not 100% across the board, but besides the point that 100 gifts a DAY is plenty. :)

6. Debra Otter

Debra Otter Member

Good Grief... sending out 100 a day is a chore some days... In my not so humble thought 100 gifts a day is Plenty!

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Stop looking for shortcuts.

8. john frances

john frances Member

OMG i cannot belive you want to increase it to 500 are you totaly mad? 100 is to many , would be a big fat NO WAY

9. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I am going to take a guess ex mafia wars player right. And getting 500 to 1000 gifts being able to sent. Yep lets create a script build up some fake accounts yada yada yada. Hate to break it to you. But Kano games isn't like Mafia Wars. Your going to have to do the work yourself if you want to become a strong player. There is no way around it. You can create fake accounts level off you get caught you lose the fake. Keep doing it you lose both. It's a click game it's not hard to make a decent account. Quit trying to find ways to cheat in the game to help you move faster. You move to fast right now your just going to be someone bitch in the game.

Kirsten likes this.
  10. MR.EddGroppler

Thank you for your reply, I wasn't much of a fighter playing mafia wars but enjoyed helping others with jobs, and I mostly enjoyed sending gifts... :)

11. MR.EddGroppler

Thank you for your reply, When I played Mafia Wars I wasn't much of a fighter, I enjoyed helping others with bosses, missions, and most of sending gifts. After reading the replies to my post here I realized there are no scripts especially for sending out many gifts here in Mob Wars LCN so therefore it would be lots of clicking and definitely would be very time consuming. Thanks again for your honest reply..

12. MR.EddGroppler

Thank you for your reply, I realize from reading others on my post it would take a very long time to manually click 500 gifts and yes this would be very time consuming... :)

13. MR.EddGroppler

Thank you for your reply on my post on this. Yes you are indeed correct that it would take a long time clicking more than 100 times... :)

14. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Why do you want more gifts? They are completely useless and a waste of time LOL
    I am happy that I dont need to waste my time with them.