[LCN] Where can i find the list of best item ?

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by nick75, Oct 9, 2015.

1. nick75

nick75 New Member

can anyone tell me where i can find some info about weapon/armor/vehicle (stat, how to get those, etc) ?
    sorry for noobs question.

Tate likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Look in inventory or whatever it is called, maybe stockpile in LCN, I forget.

nick75 likes this.
  3. nick75

nick75 New Member

i'm sorry, I know about stockpile. i mean all of item that use in the game sorted from the highest att/def to lowest att/def.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There is no list like that currently available within the games.

AXXO likes this.
  5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

nick75 likes this.
  6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

nick75 likes this.
  7. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

You can go to our fight strength tab and see what are the items used in inventory attack(highest attack to current low upto 2000 items) and defense(highest defense to current low upto 2000 items). I think that information is more than enough. eventually what matters is that number in total attack and defense.

Kirsten likes this.
  8. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

On Kong and for people I am "friends" with on FB, I made a list of all the job drops and stats and boss drops and stats with elites and optimals included. I also included the level they opened. I put in an Excel Spread sheet and then posted in my FB group.... a lot of people really liked it and found it very useful.

9. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

waaaay too much time on your hands, dude!

Kirsten and The Navigator like this.
  10. Tate

Tate New Member

What you mean is how do you find the best items to purchase
    yes what i think you mean is how to find the best items you can purchase verses what you currently have is actually in arming. when you click on weapon it shows best items to purchase some are discounted and some are new or on sale at the time. same as if you click on armor or vehicles. shows you whats the best things your looking for if you do not like what on sell camp and wait until you find something to spend points on I think they change every week. :) I have a fully stacked defense all over 350 which does you a huge favor when deciding to build smart. :)

11. Tate

Tate New Member

then there is stock pile honestly, my opinion, you wanna try to horde every penny. items are expensive to cover your mob only cover your mob with what you need so your still gain cash daily ;)

Kirsten likes this.