[PC] Gifting problems

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by CazG, Feb 9, 2016.

1. CazG

CazG Member

Ok friends, please tell me it isn't just me but returning gifts have a major bug at the moment. Has for the last 3 days. Some gifts send when clicking "Proceed to send" while others just hang and do nothing.. Hate not able to return gifts. :(

MrsCJ likes this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Good old cache clean possibly? Give it a try my PC is fine.

3. CazG

CazG Member

3 different computers?? don't think so.. Sent a ticket just in case.

bobbyc likes this.
  4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

No clue why 3 computers, and you didn't state that so OK, whatever....

CazG and Kirsten like this.
  5. Orez

Orez Active Member

Only time I had a gifting problem like that is when I was using an outdated browser. Make Sure the browsers on the computer are up to date, otherwise submit a ticket.

6. CMJ

CMJ New Member

Yes, I'm having that problem, also. My familia earnings are stuck on 24%, too.

7. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

now this does take time the more u get them too add u to there inner circle better the percentage that will increase :)

8. CMJ

CMJ New Member

Yeah, I know it takes time. I collect over 500 billion is earnings a day. When I said it's stuck, I meant it it hasn't moved off 24%, despite all the $$ I collect every day. It's STUCK, get it?

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

gggeze relax send a ticket to support and tell them It's STUCK , get it??

Justin the killer likes this.
  10. Justin the killer

i like that how u put that i was gonna do that but didnt wanna get chew out by you hahaha

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Kirsten

hahahaha when you really need a chewing out I will give you one, this time you get a pass :)

Justin the killer likes this.
  12. Justin the killer

bout time i get something special from you..now i like u alot i hope i can get this all the time from you an then u can chew me out for whatever reason at anytime hehe

Kirsten likes this.
  13. CMJ

CMJ New Member

Why are you even talking to me? "gggeze relax send a ticket to support and tell them It's STUCK , get it??" You're rude and abrasive and sticking your nose in where it wasn't invited. You didn't like my reply? Then you shouldn't have done exactly what you didn't like about it. YOU relax. How old are you anyway? 13?

MrsCJ likes this.
  14. Kirsten

Cause this is the forum , it is a public forum and I can respond if I want, :p I was responding in kind to your rude post to Justin. so send the ticket to support already , so you can be UNSTUCK :p Get it ?????

15. CMJ

CMJ New Member

What makes you think I haven't sent a ticket to support? You seem to think you know everything, but you're jumping to conclusions and you're wrong, lol! Gggeeze, YOU relax. Let Justin respond to my comments if he wants to, I'm sure he doesn't need you to. And, it wasn't rude...Justin replied to my comment as if I don't know how the game works. I said it is STUCK, while he assumed I didn't understand that it takes time to earn a reward. Seems like you both do alot of assuming, doesn't it? Emphasizing a word with capital letters doesn't necessarily make it rude, or mean that one is yelling; it simply meant that I was EMPHASIZING the word... Like I said, how old are you? 13?

MrsCJ likes this.
  16. Kirsten

Just saying using caps means you are yelling,a lady never tells her age :p

Marc14 likes this.
  17. Jonathan wesner

Jonathan wesner New Member

every time i gift to send white screen appears than the remainder of gifts not collected or sent are gone