Is there anyway to attack and then hide by making you player show it's Dead!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by con807, Apr 27, 2016.

1. con807

con807 New Member

Here lately I have been getting attacked by another and when I return to attack the coward his status always shows to be dead. Can a player make his characters status to show dead until he returns to play at another time? I have checked this player several times during the day and the character is always dead, how long does a player who's status is dead to heal? This particular player has also deactivated the message alerts, how might this be done as well?

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Can't make status show as dead, must be always dead heals/dies again...
    As for message blocking if someone sends you a message, there is a option to [Block User] to the right of the message.
    Natural heals depend on opponents health (that the game makes them automatically open for attacks, which is 20% of their health) ;)

Nadezda, Orez and con807 like this.
  3. con807

con807 New Member

But player just attacked again, when I returned to attack myself, status showed dead again. This player is hiding behind the dead status...

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Dead or in hospital basically? Can't attack but can punch/slap etc. not sure which game?

con807 likes this.
  5. Orez

Orez Active Member

A player cam attack/punch you then go suicide themselves on a rig so you can't hit back. Only thing I can suggest at the moment would be to rig/ambush them if you can't hit back.

con807 likes this.
  6. con807

con807 New Member

Thanks, very helpful.

7. If you are active in world chat you can link it having people "bookmark" it also watch for the thing to heal .It is tough with these because they can hit and tuck back in not showing healed for days on end .Setting bush is one thing I recon but nothing would tell the hit hider you love and care like a free pk ☺☺☺☺

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This is exactly what is happening, I see it every day.