Desktop viem from mobile

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by bobbyc, Apr 18, 2016.

1. bobbyc

bobbyc Member

Eight year player that will never spend another dollar on kano games, I play on mobile a lot I use the desktop view through safari, now when I sign on there it directs me to the app, The app sucks you cant do half the stuff you can do from desktop, Kano has eliminated this from all mobile devices, YOUR LOSS KANO...

CazG likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Even if you use the RPG .
    . It is working for me. On my iPhone

Gawd has it been eight years sheesh I need professional help

3. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

If you try to play through Facebook, it sends you to the app. You can still play the desktop version if you play on kanoplay.com.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. bobbyc

bobbyc Member

Yes that's true, but its still not right, I bet facebook wont be happy to hear this, sending in a ticket, if they made the app better I wouldn't have a problem, but the app is awful...

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Then just do not use the apps use kanoplay it has always been there to use before the mobile and the IOS.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
  6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Sorry to hear that you don't enjoy the app version of the games; we are mostly at feature parity however we are missing features like crafting which we are working on adding.

As previously suggested you can use the desktop version of Kano Play on your phone's browser which should suit your needs. If you have any improvements for the app you'd like me to pass along please let me know! :)

7. CazG

CazG Member

had to upgrade my mobile & tablet. came up with same problem.. Got to admit to having PC withdrawal symptoms till could get back on via kanoplay.. desktop & kanoplay only way to play.

bobbyc likes this.