[LCN] Holding KANO responsible !!! .......

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by robbin gordon, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

Probably would be good to save it outside of the game in a document, and in future raids put alongside their name that they killed raids in the next event, the one after that. Some people might have learned their lesson whereas some might keep repeating the same mistake. This then would say some people really deserve it.

SweetestAngel and Friendly Fire like this.
  2. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

sounds pretty simple to me.

3. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

This is just the same cop out reply that is trotted out everytime we complain about situation on Raids. There is really no such thing as a "private raid". If I join a "private" raid I am relying on the notion that not one of the other 29 players (some of whom I will know, others that I won't as it is not my raid) will have shared the link with a raid spoiler or a an idiot player. And don't give me the excuse that an invite can be invalidated as in practice that does not work due to time intervals between sending invites and players joining.

Unless you are suggesting we only do our own raids Mi7ch? Although if we all decide to do that Kano will lose a lot of income.

What we need Mi7ch is devs who actually play the game (and I mean properly play it) rather than dropping in now and then. If many of the top players are telling you the current system is not working then it is time to start listening and realise that IT IS NOT WORKING rather than burying heads and trotting out the same lame excuses time and time again.

robbin gordon likes this.
  4. FreddySmith

FreddySmith New Member

if it's making them more money being broken then it's working

5. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

its simple you share the link with your known trusted friends firstly who you know will help you , you can also cancel the invite codes invalidating them so no one can share it, this don't help lowbies i know as they have to rely on big players eating the raid
    its just something that you have to work at until you can get good friends in to help you trust
    i always invalidate a tier invite code once i let a friend in so it cant be shared until i send a new code
    i've not had one ruined yet but it works for me but i can see how others its difficult
    but if you are going to open a raid only invite ppl u know or trust otherwise dont open one if you cant finish it because it will be the owner who has to eat the most of it usually
    ps never just post invites in groups or chats you dont know whos in there
    only invite ppl you know

6. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

That isn't the problem. I do share with people I can trust. The issue is I am a player who can be trusted so other share with me, but are the other 28 that they share with trust worthy? The problem is that not all will be and that causes major headaches. It only takes 1 player who shares with someone who the shares with someone else and so on, suddenly the raid is filled with poor players.

I don't know how many raids other players do but myself and my friends usually do over 100 each Raid season. This time round more have been ruined than since the raids were first introduced. Kano were warned this would happend and did nothing to stop it.

And @FreddySmith they don't make more money with it being broken, because as soon as a raid party is killed people stop buying refills and abandon the raid due to the poorer xp that a previously dead raid offers.

7. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

this all boils down to trust and to be careful who you share with, most ppl you share with are happy to do min or maybe bit more most are selfish and want to do min for a drop
    the owner will have to do the most and to be honest not everyone can be in 100 raids this takes much stam and energy to do
    i never sit in a raid to do min its a waste of time better to buy weapons instead
    i will do tons of damage on a raid to get the special weapon and the xp too
    the top players surely are'nt stupid enough to share with anyone,, its the not so well known or lower ppl who have to share and hope its filled and not ruined

ps most players are in syns with 25 ppl in you can share with the 25 you must trust your own syns so theres 25 ppl in the raid already
    as long a you dont invite idiots to your own raid to ruin it dont worry about what others do to theres just dont join any you unshure of or pop in and do min if the raid looked good do more you still get good xp and if the raid is ruined you gained nice xp for doing min
    just have to play it as you see it

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2016
    Rooster Byrd likes this.
  8. FreddySmith

FreddySmith New Member

most syndicates have players around the same level, so sharing in your own syn might get you 15

9. Alfredo Scarface

It strikes me a easier fix on the programming side would probably be doing away with party health. I've said this previously, perhaps this thread. Would that be so bad? I know I've seen people say but it would just be like a regular boss then. If doing away with party health is a step too far, again, a individual health that each person has the responsibility of maintaining their own health seems like a sensible suggestion too, no?

A system whereby each person has their own health and the onus is on them to maintain their health with them having one life, they perish in the raid they fail to secure a reward seems a good thing to me.

Lisa Connelly and Friendly Fire like this.
  10. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I have to agree with you. pros and cons both are part of the game.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2016
  11. Orez

Orez Active Member

Wouldn't make more sense to have a rule pop up for raids like there is one for calendars? that explain how to participate and complete raids correctly?

12. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

On kong we have seen a huge amount of raid parties being killed every single month for nearly a year, and kano haven't cared about it at all. And over at kong it would not help to post any guide, since it is only one player that are doing this month after month by spawning new alt. You might be starting too see what we have seen for months now.

Orez likes this.
  13. Orez

Orez Active Member

Yes I know who you are talking about on Kong nothing like a guide will stop them.
    However a guide would help new players who honestly want to play the game for themselves without becoming a target for life for accidentally killing a raid by not understanding how to do one correctly.

14. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

Stop crying on my forum and get yourself a tissue.

Marc14 and Orez like this.
  15. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Well kano wants them to have access and this means some will kill the party by mistake. Kano made it clear that, that is the way they want it to work.

Orez likes this.
  16. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Nothing bad about that, but drops would also be the same as regular boss drops. We can't expect tens or hundreds of those high stat drops with no risk attached.
    Yups, it's risk versus reward.

17. Alfredo Scarface

Well, when a raid perishes, most will decide not to do anything so in that sense eliminating party health gets rid of risk/reward there. Though, the raids that get completed anyway, the risk/reward pertains to XP gain per attacks and on raid completion. The common drops/superior drops remain the same on completed raids so in a sense, the risk/reward I don't think is as strong a point as you'd suggest.

A better measure though, or at least one I'd probably prefer is it taking the idea that everyone in the raid constitutes the party, and everyone in the party has their own health. There could be greater risk here in that if you do not maintain your health and perish, you get nothing.

Lisa Connelly likes this.
  18. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

In response to Mi7ch's comment about public raids vs private...... sometimes you might join a "private" raid but if the Raid owner takes a chance on someone new and turns out to be a mistake, it doesn't just hurt the raid owner but everyone who has participated and invested into the raid. There have also been a few I have been in where it was a private raid and then the owner had difficulty filling so they posted public thinking that was their only option (usually it wasn't) and then the wrong person joins and ruins it for everyone.

I just cannot understand why is it necessary for the raid party to lose health and the exp become more difficult when it does die? Why can't there be the same principle of healing the raid party and when it gets to zero you just cannot attack anymore until it is healed? There is already the disadvantage of less damage as you drop from "green" to "yellow" followed by "orange" and "red". If this one change was made at least it would not "ruin" the raid although players might have to heal for a player who only attacks and does not heal - which is required anyways even if the player does not kill the raid party.

Friendly Fire and Orez like this.
  19. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

In my Post regarding this issue, I was only speaking of the new players who CHOOSE to be negligent by not reading guidelines and learning how to play prior to ruining a good thing. In your case, you CHOSE to NOT be negligent by reading the guideline/learning how to play - that is something more experienced players truly appreciate, and also a GREAT way to make friends with those same experienced players (a friendship that could potentially benefit you in more ways than you know)! ;)

Orez likes this.
  20. Don Wiesner

Don Wiesner New Member

Disingenuous response at best....Kano taking the path of least resistance....If they join a raid and kill it, at the very least, they should lose protection from those in the raid they ruined. If the raid killers are thumped on, they will figure it out (if they don't know already). I suspect Kano is more concerned with revenue streams than game play. My 2 cents.

Sandy Barrows and Kirsten like this.