[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Only positive thing i can say about raids is this....They're GREAT if you want to level up fast :D
    I had the gf's, and I managed to kill 2 raids, making sure i was ranked numero #1 with most damage/heals done, and were rewarded with TWO superior items:cool:
    My 3rd raid, i just did minimum damage/heals and of course I were rewarded with a useless common item.

There are still way too many raid-spoilers who just do ONE attack or ONE heal, so i wouldn't mind if we could get the option to reject or kick them out of raids again coz what is the point in joining 128 raids and then do nothing ?? :mad:
    I asked the player kindly to at least do min. dmg./heals in one of the raids i were in, and he/she/it bragged about joining 128 raids:eek:

If we also could get rid of the annoying waste of energy wasted on finding 4 keys, then i might even start my own raids:rolleyes:

2. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

Just a thought, but perhaps raids should go in order of closest to perishing (top) rather than order you join.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I like that, although given how often Raids change, that order may not be completely accurate. I've always wanted to get the Party Health to display on the Raid tab, I thought that would be handy for seeing which Raids are where at a glance.

4. Alfredo Scarface

That would be great, I used to love jumping in to raids and healing those that needed it, if a display is something that could be included it'd make it much easier. Everyone would see it clearly and know 'oh better help this one'.

(I still do, though going Boss -> raids -> raid 1 -> boss -> raids raid 2 means I do it less than before.)

The Gab 03 likes this.
  5. LuckyVito

LuckyVito New Member

There should really be an option for kicking people out of raids, because there are people who are creating alternate accounts only for destroying raids, and when they get in, all the stam and energy you put into the raid is just wasted, because they keep killing the raid. So if there was an option to kick them out, that would keep them from destroying the raids over and over again.

The Gab 03 likes this.
  6. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Kano made it clear over a year ago, that it was impossible for their developers to find a way of kicking out players from raid (actually quite amazing that it is impossible). At the same time, they have chosen not to do anything against the problem we face month after month after month. So Lucky, don't waste your keyboard on it :)

The Gab 03 and Kirsten like this.
  7. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

Another request.

Give the top 10 total actions a Superior and the bottom 20 a common.
    Why?
    So leeches only get a common and for the most part, those that do more actions should be rewarded for it.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2016
  8. Alfredo Scarface

I like that idea because it also has the benefit of jumping in a raid, doing loads of actions, seeing yourself triple or quadruple the actions of the next person, and say you go to bed or offline and someone comes along and jumps ahead with a couple of actions. In the current system that's fair game but it's not exactly fair in a true sense of the word.

9. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

this would be a wish come true.

The Gab 03 likes this.
  10. Alfredo Scarface

I have been sending messages to people I know perished raids. All people who have joined in the last few days. Well, to be exact, I've contacted 3, sent a mob up to a 4th. I have only heard back from one of those. I do not play on phone so can not speak to the merit or lack thereof of this point but the person I heard back from claims that the healing on phone is not obvious. I find it hard to believe this could be true, but I guess mostly I'm posting so someone who plays on phone can say: "That's rubbish" or "well, there's some truth to that".

The Gab 03 and mi7ch like this.
  11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Interesting notion, I did some Raiding this weekend and I didn't have any trouble finding the Heal button personally. To be fair, though, I do know where to look.

I did notice that the pop-up hides the Party Health to a degree, maybe that's something we can clean up. Thanks for getting that feedback together. :)

Alfredo Scarface likes this.
  12. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

Even if were possible, I don't like this idea.
    Why?
    You could get invited to a raid/join a public one, contribute a lot, then the person that started the raid, could kick you out for no reason and you would lose out on the reward.

The Gab 03 likes this.
  13. Alfredo Scarface

Yeah, there'd have to be failsafes in place for it to work. Something like being reimbursed for energy or stamina you invested in the raid. Was about to say or once you have done a certain amount of actions you'd be 'safe' but this is unworkable given someone could make up their actions with all attacks, no heals which would be a justified thing to say 'I wish I had someone else in that spot'.

But supposing this hypothetically was done, people removing you without cause would just be making themselves targets. They'd just be making enemies of those who they kicked. I don't personally make people who remove me from mob targets, but I know some people do, it would be a similar thing here.

Geoff Heretic Wild likes this.
  14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I think I should get a superior drop for doing the most damage out of anyone that participated in a raid even though it expired, I'll send in a ticket and see if I can get it since superiors are handed out if you complain.

15. Alfredo Scarface

Not so. I wasn't impressed with jumping from one reward tier (when joining) to another (during the lifetime of a raid) and not getting Superiors in two out of three raids. It turns out this is the game operating as it should: you have to be top of tier on raid completion, not top of raid on raid entry.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  16. Drawgth

Drawgth New Member

Oh my oh my... ok Im the one who DOES like raids, however this round was awful. Dmg/heal parameters, tiers are finally good I would say, but I´ve done 13 raids, 9 of them with 40-45mil dmg., 3 with 20-30mil. dmg, 1 with 50+mil. dmg all with corresponding heals & I gat POOOOOOOOR 2 superior items :(

17. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Good tiers. Tiers weren't good. Too low, maybe because they haven't upped them in half a year.

18. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

how much damage does not guarantee a superior, but you did get levels

19. Alfredo Scarface

Tiers seemed good to me. They had been 0 - 3500, 3500 - 6000, 6000+
    Now 0 - 4000, 4000 - 6500, 6500+

Had been very hard to get low tier filled in the past compared to how it was with that set up. Out of curiosity, what do you think they should have been?

Rooster Byrd likes this.