[LCN] More Stamina Per Leveling Up

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SwiftlyInnocent, Jul 1, 2015.

1. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

Great idea!

2. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Anything better than a "maybe" on the increased stamina per leveling payout yet?

bowberson likes this.
  3. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

With RAIDS, having more energy has cut down a lot of the cost of refills. It also has provided more job drops during the time raids are not active. It is also one area that does not affect BA perks such as stamina does. SO if doing a lot in RAIDS, stamina and energy are both very important however the more you add to stamina, the more you will see your BA perks drop. I already have 8000 stamina and figured having more energy would help cut my cost down with refills doing raids every month.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Building your character around 1 event is not the way to go, unless a passive player :eek:

Kirsten likes this.
  5. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

Or unless you play on Kong LCN and are already the highest level player and bored out of your mind as there are probably only maybe 300 active players. And not to mention that the only players who can beat you are BIG spenders that you wouldn't be able to keep up with anyways even if you put all your skills to attack and defense. Oh, and did I also mention that stamina and energy are LONG term paths that give a return daily while other skills can be filled in later? And in case that concept isn't understood by someone, let me explain it this way..... some of my leveling partners kept stamina low and have to refill 2-3 times for 5k attacks. That is 20-30 fps. I had one leveling partner who only had 2500 stamina but was at one time the strongest player in the game before "retiring". That meant he had to refill 3 times and would still be short about 835 stamina for a full 5k attacks. I need one refill and 335 stamina to do 5k attacks - a cost of 10 fps. When you start adding that up every week, I spend 70 fps and they spend 210-280 fps per week. If we were both spending the same, in the long run, the money I am NOT spending on refills I can use to buy items OR more refills for more leveling partners. Sadly in my case, i just don't have that kind of money to spend on the game.

Your advice might be good for someone new to the game or someone trying to decide on a direction to go but since there are so many factors that go into deciding how to build a character such the amount of money a player plans to invest, the amount of time a player has to actually play, the type of player a person wants to be such as a strong attack but weak defense or strong defense but weak attack, does the player want to level and if so are they patient enough for pvp leveling and have leveling partners or do they want to use RAIDS OR do they want to stay low level and just get stronger? There are so many "types" and options that each set up will vary depending on each person. As far as myself, RAIDS are a very good option to build around since they continue to help level, give items and in the long run will help my game more than just adding more skills to attack and defense which do not give continued returns. Every 5 skills I put to energy adds maybe only 5 per day on the 100% boost - but in a year that becomes 1725. And with at least 10 refills during RAIDS each month, that is another 600+ in a year. I would take 2325+ more energy instead of 5 attack skills since that 2325 energy helps me get an item in RAIDS which helps me with my attack and the next year it gives me another 2325, and the next year, etc. In my case, going from 4000 to 7000, that 3000 makes a difference of nearly 1.5 million energy per year.

So maybe while you keep thinking that attack and defense are the best way to go..... I probably spend less than most on this game and yet I have been one of the highest levels for the past three years and can beat 90%+ of all the players in Kong LCN. The only few who I can't beat have spent 10X if not more than I could ever dream of spending on Kong.

Monique likes this.
  6. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

Personally, I was under the impression this issue had been finalized and had already expected to have received the additional stamina upon leveling by now. Decided to find this Thread for an update regarding the stamina increase, and I read this statement from a recent Kano Post:

"I think it makes sense for us to look a bit harder at this than we have been, for sure."

I can NOT believe Kano has not ALREADY made this MUCH needed (and requested) change, and am in complete SHOCK after reading the above statement after I thought the increase had already been made official some time ago! Not only does this make "sense", I don't understand how (or why) it is STILL even being debated after all of this time and all the requests from SO many loyal players..

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'm sorry you got that impression considering I made sure to say that it was not finalized and it was in planning phases when I commented on it. I also never put a timeline or any sort of ETA on the proposal for this reason.

This is the last thing I said about this, before my above quoted post, for reference: http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/more-stamina-per-leveling-up.16010/page-9#post-142669

8. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

8000 stamina? what does that do to your other skills? A, D, Health?

Kirsten likes this.
  9. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

8000 stamina certainly kills my BA perks. I also have nearly 7000 energy. But since in Kong we only have seven players even above level 9000 and only three above 10,000 it is really not that big of a deal. Those players above 9000, most have spent a great deal on items so even if I had put all those skills to attack and defense, they still would be stronger than me. And my health is at 122,000 which is probably close to 6th or 7th in the game. If it was not for the high stamina and the ability to level because of it, I would still be a weak player without items, I would just be a lot lower level.

Rooster Byrd likes this.
  10. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

what are your A and D. raw scores, skill points and fight strenght, total A and D?

11. boatsailor

boatsailor New Member

There is no call for Rudeness in any situation, Hi Kirsten, I know I'm in the wrong thread. But I can find No information that explains to me how I can find the Members of my Syndicate, Can you help me with this ?

12. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

In game underneath your profile picture, above where you accept gits is your synd name in brackets like [SYND] with synd being whatever your one is. Click it.

boatsailor likes this.
  13. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Under your profile picture, click on the name of your syndicate. Under that name, there is a little flag. Click on that for syndicate messages. On the home page, scroll down to see the social feed. There is a drop down menu where you can select "syndicate" to see their feed updates.

Kirsten and Alfredo Scarface like this.
  14. boatsailor

boatsailor New Member

Thank-You Muchly...

15. Easy To Remember

Thanks for providing the link @mi7ch , and I apologize if my Post came off rude or in any other offensive way - that was most definitely not my intent. This is just such a needed change in my eyes, and my dedication for its advocation and ultimate implementation may have got the better half of me. For some reason, I thought this issue was finalized and we were only waiting for you/Kano to develop the new payout structure so the final development could be released - it felt like we had taken a few steps backwards when my comprehension of the newer Posts in this Thread made it seem as if the issue was still being discussed as just a possibility, when in reality it is (and has been) a MUCH needed change that has been collectively requested by your most loyal customers. I truly hope we will see this change in the very near future, as it has been discussed as an idea for quite some time now (since at least June 1, 2015). I feel (and have felt) this update should have already been developed and implemented by now, or at least been made "official" as I realize the development could take some time. I also realize you (@mi7ch) are only one person, the players "voice" when it comes to making issues like these be heard internally throughout Kano, and may not have full control of what happens afterwards - I believe I speak for EVERY player when I say that I/we truly appreciate all you do, and after all of the many wonderful interactions and help I/we have received from you, there is simply NOBODY who could fill your shoes and do what you do so well (nor would I want anyone else)! Thanks again @mi7ch for all of the GREAT work you do here on a consistent, daily basis! ;)

16. Easy To Remember

It seems many players have apparently been submitting Tickets and/or asking Kano about ways to get more Stamina - @Aardvark 's Post addressing the issue found here: http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/ways-to-get-stamina-in-lcn.20853/ . This just goes to show the demand for what we have been asking for: more Stamina at each level up, yet it seems as if Kano's solution is to create a Thread which give players instructions on how to use Boosts, Daily Rewards, etc.. While that may be handy for new(er) players, it still does not resolve the true issue and ultimate problem - fifty Stamina upon leveling is simply NOT enough! Given the number of players asking for this change, and the amount of time which has gone by without seeing a change (or even getting a definitive statement ensuring us this change is definitely coming, I can think of only one reason why it has not yet happened. My fear is that Kano may not be taking our requests seriously because they believe giving players more Stamina upon leveling may decrease the number of times players spend ten Favor Points to refill their Stamina, resulting in reduced sales. With recent Battle Arena changes, the introduction of Raid Bosses, and now the addition of MANY new players who have migrated here from Mafia Wars, I do not see how a potential small drop in Stamina refills would justify ignoring your customers for this long! Please tell us what we need to do in order for Kano to make this change that we have ALL been asking for (the number of people's voices heard via this Thread represent only a very small fraction from the masses of players I hear this same complaint from on a daily basis). Would it help to create a Google survey/poll and Post it to our news feeds so you can get a sense of the number of people who are in favor of this change?

17. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

they did come out and say they agree but never really came up with a date or even if there going to push this one but this is way past do for LCN esp.

18. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The ones who are sending in tickets and complaining are ,lately ,mostly the new mafia war players, from what I am seeing. They are telling each other to send in tickets.

19. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The new players want to turn this game into a fast and cheap leveling game like Maffia Wars?
    If you want fast and cheap levels try out Viking Clan and Pirate Clan instead.

Kirsten likes this.
  20. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

We all know that the weight of the skill points is very low these days. A long time ago when the limiteds where updated to 45-50 attack there was an update that gave more weight to the skill points to. Now the new limited have 500+ attack or defense strength. Now its more about how many limiteds you can buy if you want strength.