Ice/Kill count to be a LCN feature?

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Stefan iwillkillu Ahlskog, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Hi Kano Team.
    I am a former fighter from Mafia Wars that has decided to go to your app Mob Wars LCN after 7 years of playing mw since they are shuting down now.
    In mw game play when you "kill" or "ice" some one you get a ice post for that specific ice/kill with a count to it so that you can share this on your clans war wall...in your case it could be called syndicates war wall ( we set those up our selfes on FB) i KNOW all the mw comunity that comes to you would love to see a similiar feature like that here on LCN.
    This ice count is also shown on the specific persons profile.
    Thi is an example how a post from me could look like in mw
    iฬillӄillย just brought the body count to 444,243 by icing C|C|K ĐĬЯŦΫ☠ŁĨŁ☠МĨŇĐ. that was 1 "ice" i made and my total ice count
    http://prntscr.com/ar5v8q
    This was perhaps one of the most important features for the old mw fighters and a very fun feature to compare your self to others etc.
    I hope my english is good enough trying to explain how this works,my native language is not english.
    if incase your intrested to hear more abt this dont hesitate to contac me and ill try to explain better.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
    Sobek and Jolene like this.
  2. Sobek

Sobek New Member

Well said Stefan!
    Just to add that in Mafia Wars, an "ice" is defined as bringing your opponent to less than 20 health. There is also a "kill", which is bringing your opponent to zero health; a "kill" is worth 2 ices.

3. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

well as far as I know, yet we cant publish a kill on the facebook wall except for asking help. I like that idea though. let's see how this will go :)

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

We already have something like this. When you kill someone, it shows in your feed (but it doesn't show in the feed of the player you killed unless you listed them). If you're taken near death, players usually post links in chat or the main feed to get someone else to get the kill. Total stats (times you've been killed, times you've killed others, punch kills, etc.) are tallied on your profile stats, which are available for anyone to see.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. It is a completly different feature Jared the ice count im talking abt is shown when you put someone under 20 health as in LCN its under 20% the purpose with the ice count is to show your fellow clan mates or foes what you have done so you share them on a wall for that purpose...i know this could be implemented to the LCN game to as it has so many similarities with Mafia Wars and our old comunity might show you knew ways of playing the game with wars on FB walls where those posts are crutial to the game.
    I know about the stats and feeds that cant be compared to this if you look at the screen shot
    http://prntscr.com/ar5v8q
    This LCN feed cant be compared to that
    http://prntscr.com/arj9rn

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Considering your game is getting shut down, and applying a Zygna format to a KANO game
    This idea won't even hold it's own on ideas that are being considered, check back in 2020 just saying

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I do not post things to my fb wall i click on the X so my wall us not filled with game posts , so for me , i would not use it ,you can always copy and paste things to wc , everyone can see it there, or make a fb group or use your syndicate feed.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    Orez likes this.
  8. boatsailor

boatsailor New Member

I too am a FORMER m.w.'s player, I also believe this is a really good pint as I feel it will Retain more Players that come over from mw's. It was a Big point for a LOT of player's. Thank-You.

9. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

I Agree like he said....lol...any formats dealing with Zynga good luck with that...kano could create another game similiar to Mafia Wars then they might be able to pull that off but i doubt it...

10. Kirsten

It is very easy to see in the feed if someone killed someone else :)

Orez likes this.
  11. Sorry guys this you simply do not understand what the suggestion is....it would not be any thing added from the zynga format....and it would not be anything posted on your own wall this is a copy paste thingy we do of a number in the games feed so a simple add of the "put in hospital" and "kill" count is all im talking about and it would be optional to do or ignore but IT most certainly would add a new layer to the game

12. Kirsten

But it is already there,just not called ""ice""' when you kill someone on a bounty, a punch,or an attack the info is there for you to copy and paste, by how much you beat them by.

13. Orez

Orez Active Member

I don't see the point really. if I wanted to check on ice/kill stats of another player, I usually just check the stats tab on their profile.

Justin the killer and Kirsten like this.
  14. The reson for this is to have a syndicate wall to post them on, on Fb (not your own Fb feed,copy paste) this way you can have syndicates waring other syndicates and have a record of it,this will tighten the syndicate atmosphere without it its pretty much everybody for them selfes and no matter who you kill or not. It brings fighting to a new lvl
    I wouldnt be writing this if it wasnt based on alot of experince behind it ( 7 years of it) and it would be very easily implemented to LCN its just a simple count it doesnt effect the ones not intrested in it but the effect for the ones who are is what i belive huge.

15. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

but there is something like this, when you're in a syndicate, you can check the syndicate feed, there you see some of the kills are posted like this: [XYZ] mobster has just killed [ABC] mobster!
    I know thats not exactly what you meant. but I guess even the copy paste works pretty much well in LCN, we all do that.

Orez likes this.