[LCN] Raids - get rid of single stamina attacks

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Friendly Fire, Mar 21, 2016.

?

Should 1 stamina attacks be removed from Raids

Poll closed Apr 13, 2016.
  1. Yes

38 vote(s)
    79.2%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    20.8%
  1. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

I think 1 stam attack is terrible and encourage raid killers => With 1 stam attack, they do as much damage than with a 20 stam attack!

Alfredo Scarface likes this.
  2. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

LMAO And you think that somehow a difference of 300 to the party health is going to make that big of a difference? If you are so afraid of joining when someone is "pounding on it" then maybe you should follow the advice given previously and join with a "heal" instead of any attack.

ChewbaccaSW and Alfredo Scarface like this.
  3. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

You're right, no risk if you start with a "heal"

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

That really stinks. So I can get my minimum actions by using 2,000 stamina instead of using 40,000 stamina and do the same amount of damage, regardless of my stats? That definitely needs to be fixed.

5. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

Each stamina corresponds to an action, so a person doing 2000 x 1 stam gets to min with the same amount of stam as someone who did it with 20 stam attacks... it's just the party health goes down the same with 1 or 20, so someone with, say 100 stam will be much more capable of jumping in to raids perishing them than, say if going in with 20 stam attacks.

6. Orez

Orez Active Member

I only use the 1 stamina to join a raid if I don't have energy otherwise I mainly you 20 stam and heal when party health is yellow.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Alfredo Scarface

Do you see you do the same damage to a party with that 1 stamina as someone with a 20 stamina? And that a person with much less stamina can then jump between raids perishing them with 1 stamina attacks than if they had to try to do so with barrage attacks? You can always join with a heal too, and that's how you should. I've jumped in to raids that were full health, jumped in with a heal anyway and because there was someone attacking, it was down in the red. Could have killed it. You'll note the risk is not lessened to party health whether a 1 stam or 20 stam.

8. Orez

Orez Active Member

I noticed that I do much less damage with 1 stamina then 20 stamina with 1 stamina i use hit for 1k damage then the 65-70k damage when using 20 stamina. I usually will join with a heal unless party health is full.

9. Alfredo Scarface

I'm not talking about damage to the boss, I'm talking about the party health, like when it goes, the boss gains health. The party health that is healed by using 20 energy on a heal. This bar goes down the same with a 1 stamina attack as with a 20 stamina attack. This means anyone with ill intent can perish the raid very easily with 1 stamina attacks.

Edit: From the opening post...

3470 Party Health Lost|- 20 Stamina
    3878 Party Health Lost|- 1 Stamina

I tried it too during previous raid and these are the numbers I got...

3966 Party Health Lost - 1 stam
    3273 Party Health Lost - 20 Stamina

10. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

well, then it should removed from all the bosses. and if the problem with raid killer well then they could still you 5 stamina attacks whats the difference. they will always find a way

11. Alfredo Scarface

A person needing 5 times as much stamina to perish a raid? I'd chalk that up as a win. You can't eliminate the risk, but that's certainly risk reduction.

12. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

good for people who still post raids in public :D:D I mean all these limitations, restrictions or whatever doesn't have to come up if people get the simple logic, share your raid with your friends.