November 12th- Boss Multi-Attacks

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We just released new sliders underneath "Attack" and "Power Attack" buttons that increase the amount of stamina to use which effectively just combines X attacks into 1, reduces the # of actions to take down a boss if you have enough stats for it.

Right now you can use 1-4 Stamina for a regular attack or 5, 10 or 15 for a Power Attack.

Currently the values are static but we will look to modify the max based on your characters attributes.

Changes will be made based on data collected and feedback, so feedback away!

Attached Files:

2. Griff

Griff Member

Cool, I like it. As long as all the xp,cash etc. comes out the same from hitting with a single stam 15 times or if I use the 15 stam power hit. And what about the drops? If I use the 15 stam power hits how will this effect the number of my drops? For example, If I use just single stam hits 45 or so times I will get a decent amount of drops. But if I use the 15 stam hit just 3 times then surely the number of drops will be decreased. Have you made a way to counter this? Thanks for the continued effort on your games. Giving out the UN points and God points in ZS and VC for reward on those free shooters has given me more faith in Kano. 2 thumbs up for that move.

3. Griff

Griff Member

Ps. The profile tabs are now screwy. Squad feed and stats buttons are whited out but still work fine.

4. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Thanks, we are on it. We pushed out some conflicting css. Should have a fix shortly.

5. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

You will have the same random chance, so spending 5-stamina 3 times should work out to the same as using 15-stamina once. But it is random so in the long run it will average out to the same.

6. Nice one....I like it.

I can spend my money a lot faster now (sarcasm) lol

Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
  7. Jay Shinigami

Jay Shinigami Member

I absolutely love it - 3 clicks becoming one, great for when I want to burn stamina off quickly xD

8. Jester2905

Jester2905 New Member

Thank you Devs - great addition.

My mouse thanks you too :)

9. Griff

Griff Member

Everything looks fine with it so far.... Thanks . The drops do seem ok.

10. Looks great .. Boss battles rock .. how about more battle options against other player on other side of world ? so we play game with to real persons and not programs !!! :)

11. Jessica

Jessica Member

My mouse and my fingers both thank you awesome change

12. Fable

Fable New Member

it would be nice if this would be added in the Viking Clan Game :)

13. Jay Shinigami

Jay Shinigami Member

New 20 stamina power attack = even better xD

14. AbNo

AbNo Member

This update makes me smile.

15. mistress bearcat

mistress bearcat New Member

loving the slider

count me in favour of the stamina slider. I love being able to kill bosses so much faster. Good move, Kano