[PC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 26, 2015.

1. LOL, I too have zero participants in the low tier. Not that it makes much difference with Sweetnuthins around. Still, its nice to understand how come my raid will have lasted nearly the full four days before it dies!

Chasity likes this.
  2. drrobert1

drrobert1 Member

Can you announce levels a day or two earlier for comment? Could give you a reply for you to use in the war. Current levels are a little low or will be by the next raid. You should think about adding another tier - more boss kills and enjoyment for everyone

3. well, this time I am joining others and not opening one for myself.. I have 30 odd levels already :)

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

not sure what platform you are on but FB is the same tiers,as the last two raids,and it works fine.

5. Mad Dog

Mad Dog New Member

Wow finished at the top of a raid and didn't get a superior!!!!

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If you did finish at the top of your tier for the Raid Boss and didn't get a Superior I recommend contacting Support (with a link to said Raid if possible) so they can verify and award you the item if you were owed one.

7. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

here is the unfair issue Mitch and I have heard it one to many times is that if the owner is in the same tier they can cancel the super reward out and since I found this out and they stopped replacing my common with a super item with a ticket, I have now started to look at the owner and see if Im in the same tier and sorry for them if I am cause then its not fair to put alot of effort in and get a crappy reward and be told to basically deal with so for me I would like you to talk with the developers and get this changed please this has really upset me for the longest knowing this information.

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The reason that is the case is because the owner only gets a guaranteed Superior on their first completed Boss of the event. On subsequent Bosses they have the exact same chance to earn a Superior as everyone else.

JADES and Kirsten like this.
  9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

And ,that is why I make sure to be the top of my tier ,even on my own raids :)

10. There should be 4 Superiors on each Raid. The Owner (no matter what Tier they are on). And, one for EACH Tier. (If the owner is 1st Tier, there should be another Superior for everyone else ON that Tier. That way it's fair to everyone.

The hell with if it's their 1st Raid.

Also, I have a question. Is the damage dealt and healing done on some kind of "curve" according to level? Or, does it depend om stats??

Thanks.

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It's TOTAL ACTIONS, healing/attacking each tier(besides 1st boss open) for Superior drop, how many times does this need to be explained? :eek:

12. Sir Opinion Alot

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There can be more than four Superiors per Raid, if the random rolls work out. Unless you mean guaranteed ones.

As for your question, yes kind of and no, respectively.

I don't think that's what was being asked. ;)

14. bobbyc

bobbyc Member

I say get rid of the raids, hehehe

15. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

From over a year ago, in the first post of this thread:
    "Loot

Loot is claimed when the Raid Boss is defeated. If the fight timer runs out before the Party can take it down, the Raid Boss will escape without dropping items.

The Raid Boss has 6 loot items, each with a Common version and a Superior version, the latter being stronger and rarer.

Everyone who does at least 2,000 actions with 1,000 of those needing to be Healing Actions will be awarded with a Loot item, Cash, and XP when the Raid Boss is defeated. The drop you get is determined randomly, however under special conditions a player may be guaranteed a Superior item drop. The first Boss you summon and defeat during the event will give you a Superior item and placing first for total overall actions in your level tiers will also give you a Superior item."

Why would this be changed now? And why should there be 4 guaranteed superior drops for EVERY raid instead of 3? If you have a number of players in your raids, chances are more than 3 are being given out for each one, anyway. I know someone that averaged over 50% superior drops during the last raid event. That's doesn't seem like a bad drop rate to me.

16. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Maybe you was top tier on damage not in number of actions

17. Sir Opinion Alot

in this tho it does not say that the owner can cancel out the reward for total action's in your tier either but tho it says placing first in total overall actions for your level will give you a superior item

18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

You're right, it does not specifically say that if the owner is also the top of a tier, only 2 additional superior drops are guaranteed.
    But it also does not specifically say that if the owner happens to be the top of a tier, someone else would be eligible for that tier's superior drop.
    I always understand it to mean that the owner is guaranteed a superior drop for the first one they start during each raid event.
    If the owner also happens to be the one with the most actions in a tier, than no one else would be GUARANTEED a superior drop (although there is a fair chance the others in that tier would receive one).
    Considering that this hasn't been brought up for over a year, and many players have participated in 4 games on 3 platforms, it seems to me this isn't a major issue.

19. Sir Opinion Alot

it wasnt for awhile you could go and send a ticket if you did alot of damage and they would change it but lately they stopped doing that we, i for one am over it if the owner is in my tier i just do a the min. or a little more

20. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

really? you could complain and get a free superior drop that you may not have deserved? THAT isn't very cool...