Elite and Legendary/Optimal Crafting Recipes Released for All Games

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Mar 21, 2016.

1. With all due respect Ardvark, this is Kano's error, so it's down to you to sort it out ! I only play on my cellphone/mobile so going between pages is awkward to say the least. Now you have the people, resorses and a duty to put right what you lot effed up ! I myself will be waiting to see your correction asap !?

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I have already sent my response back in the same form as i posted here after i was asked what the numbers are. Again 1000s of items i have. I work 14 hr days 6 days a week the last thing i need to do is sit down and figure out the mathematics behind reversing those that were crafted. Now if you want a simple solution for everyone always. Why not put reverse crafting across the board. And you can't tell me thats not impossible to do. All you need to do is buy the coin purchased store items in the inventory section to do any reverse crafting. Why not save everyone a headache and Kano also and just be done with this with every crafting update. So this way if their is a screw up on one end or the other Kano will never need a ticket response anymore on this issue.

3. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

mi7ch think this has been said before or not, but when we do hits got to wait 24hrs before start again cant you do it after 22hrs like energy/stamina boosts exspecally now clocks gone forward 1hr its made it later my time to do it

4. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

Thanks for that information @JADES ! Can you please Post a link to the Thread where you found that? VERY much appreciated!

5. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

what about improving the interface to make that more user friendly?

6. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

When Kano does something right i will always acknowledge it. Thank you for fixing my elite and legendary issue and i hope everyone else who jumped head first into this new crafting will also thank kano when they fix yours. But i still say reverse craft every item and you won't have to worry about tickets coming in anymore about the crafting issue. And more crafting still needs to be done in the game. It's where players will become stronger in the game if they know how to properly use it.

7. JudyTucker

JudyTucker New Member

Thank you so much for the reply, I appreciate it very much