Elite and Legendary/Optimal Crafting Recipes Released for All Games

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Mar 21, 2016.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

True that Tillie, I'm making list for VC to send in for others that did craft them (I didn't do it cause noticed) but I believe your a PC player so won't help you out on list I'm making :(

Mabest likes this.
  2. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

That's nice of you Jades. Yes, I only play PC. I think uncrafting is an easier fix. :)

3. ok those optimal boner saw n optimal chloroform is usefull but takes too much effort to make those

4. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

agree with @Jimmy way too high 86cers craft quantity. unless you adjust the stats of the items, otherwise it wont show any change in my inventory. crafting needs to give more attention.

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

List for new VC World boss updates and imgur link for those that need for it to send into support>>> http://imgur.com/Vq8mMIr
    Capturewb.PNG

Xextreem, NoSo and Dcasso like this.
  6. VK QHill

VK QHill Member

Depends on which game you're playing and your level. Crafting is extremely beneficial for Pirate Clan and Viking Clan, primarily because of the high numbers of weapon types you can use on those games.

Mob Wars: Crafting is extremely beneficial for the first few thousand levels. After a certain point, only optimals are useful from world boss drops, and the hidden recipes are completely useless around Dublin I believe. Boss drop crafting remains useful as you level. This is in part due to you only needing 2000 of each weapon type.

Zombie Slayer: Excluding destructibles, crafting is a complete waste of time unless you have never purchased a single item, never completed a single calendar. or have never done a single raid. You only need 20 of each type (weapons, armor, vehicles), so with the exception of new players who haven't spent any money, or haven't leveled enough to spend favor points, the crafting system is trash, and needs to be completely overhauled.

For example, the highest level optimal you can craft in the game is this

Optimal Holmes Wrecker
    135 Attack
    125 Defense
    the lowest value of a weapon that will actually be useful to me is
    236 Attack
    211 Defense

So in other words, the best weapon that the game has available to craft is uber useless. Even the common drops from raid boss kills are useless, but the attack or defense from those are better than what you can craft at the highest level, lol!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
    Kirsten and Dcasso like this.
  7. Reesy901

Reesy901 Member

Thanks for the crafting updates! Really appreciate you guys doing this. A lot of us at least on LCN have been waiting for the World Boss crafts for a while. Hope Mitch gets well soon and thanks for the hard work Aardvark, don't listen to the haters. You're putting in hard work and I'm really thankful for that <3

mi7ch likes this.
  8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Right you are, I'll get the fixed ASAP!

9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

A fix for this just went out so you should now see the new Elite recipes in ZS. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Aardvark likes this.
  10. Aardvark

Aardvark Orycteropus Afer

Also @mi7ch: You look like death. :eek: Get off the forums and go home.

11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

awwww Mitch get some rest ,who gave you the Plague this time?? bet it was Aardvark again :p

12. VK QHill

VK QHill Member

You can actually use the elite crafts????!!!!???

13. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

it's good you all at kano finally realized your players know the game better then the creators do, and listened to us. the bad part is, if you're not going to adjust the numbers on the workshop items for the world bosses, i personally have absolutely NO need to ask for a number adjustment on my items, because.... THE A&D NUMBERS ON THE ITEMS SUCK, AND I CANNOT USE THEM AT ALL. most of the other high levels in lcn will tell you the same thing.

so... thanks for nothing....?

14. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yes, its a little strange, they spent many hours to make the word boss crafting, the players need to collect drops for a year to craft a single Optimal item, and then, you get something useless. The attack/ defense numbers should be doubled at least, we get a lot better items from the calendars every month.

15. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

well,i for one wont be crafting any of the new elites and optimals anymore, I did some and it just made me weaker instead of stronger. i'm going back to see if i can reverse what I did make. how about if your gonna give us new things to craft, do as we been asking over the years, use up some of the deadweight gifts to craft new stuff, and make it worth while to craft instead of just another deadweight that we cannot use (higher Levels) also since I spend a lot of money on all kano games if you want me to continue spending and not to quit playing your games on all servors, like i have already cut down playing and spending by half, then give us what we want, your losing way to many of the older players who spend money becuz theres nothing left to excite us. Also I have cut way down on spending money for raids also. its just a cash hog and not really worth my time. when they first came out I used to do 300 to 400 raids, now i cut down to about thirty. and i may not do anymore in the future becuz I don't see any use for them, forone or two gear per raid,isnt worth the fb points to do them, I can buy better gear from the sales with my fb points. and get a lot more for a lot less fb points

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  16. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

Thank you VERY much for FINALLY making some VERY much needed (and long overdue) changes to the Workshop/Crafting! I hope this isn't the wrong Thread for this question @mi7ch , but do you have any idea on when we might see any new Loyalty Items on LCN? I remember when the Loyalty Items were updated that we were informed about seeing them change on a routine basis, but do not recall any timeframes in regards to how often. Any insight would be MUCH appreciated, as I have been saving my Loyalty Points in hopes of seeing some new Items soon! :)

17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

From different thread>>>

Easy To Remember likes this.
  18. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Well here is my issue with this whole issue right now. Kano asked players to contact support if you were one of the ones who immediately crafted when these came out not realizing which Gibbs slap coming we should by now that Kano will have screw ups everyone does in life. But to ask players how many items you had before hand how in the hell am i supposed to keep track of 1000s of items i have. You have your system. And we had this discussion in the past where i know you can go back and look at an account anytime and check what their items are. So why am i being asked by support on how many items did i previously have. Where all you have to do is revert the items back from elite and legendary from two locations back to normal not a hard concept.

Jonathan Hurley and Marc14 like this.
  19. Aardvark

Aardvark Orycteropus Afer

If you crafted one of new World Boss drop recipes before it was updated to need less inputs, a list of which of those recipes you crafted, and approximately how many times, is helpful for getting your ticket resolved more quickly.

If you're having any trouble, just tell Support as much as you can. They will always do their best to try and figure things out for you. :)

20. I see that you have adjusted the upgrade value of the elite lcn Vegas items down from 20 to 5. Now you need to compensate every player who, like my self used 20 standard items to get 1 elite item.
    As you will be back in the office tomorrow, I should at least expect some form of responce by 12 midday GMT Wednesday.