[LCN] Hitlist pricing has major issues

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Stephen Wilcoxon, Dec 30, 2015.

1. rig doesnt make any difference only helps to suicide when going offline sam. besides even 100k minus exp is easy to make up

2. u
    if u play warmode u will get listed a lot mate

3. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

As it seems I always need to say, Kong LCN and FB LCN are two very different worlds. I have played war mode off and on and very rarely do I get listed even in War Mode. Players are very different in Kong and most seem happy to do nothing expect talk trash in chat and try to hunt. Very few actually list expensive targets, try to level, or do much of anything.

Orez likes this.
  4. ah i always forget abt other servers, keep on thinking lcn is played only in fb :)

GOING TO CATCH DAVID likes this.
  5. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

yup me too lol

6. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

7. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

i think it should tally up through the hour or say 4 hours in a jackpot and at the end of the set time there will be a drawing for all those who had put someone on the hitlist not the ones who got the bounties but the ones that actually spent the cash, this for one would increase the hitlist which i would love to see, 2nd we all have always wondered what the godfather did with the cash, and 3rd of all we love xtra cash and a incentive to list more and not just hoard your cash. Thats all i got to say about that.