Multiple Bounty Traps

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Brad Jessome, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Brad Jessome

Brad Jessome Member

Kano can we set multiple bounty traps against the same enemy like we can counters ? Like each successive counter set the price just goes up. If we can have multiple counters to protect against attacks . How about multiple bounty traps against the same enemies ?

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Um no. And if your quick enough to do it you will not need this idea. You can continuously trap people if your paying attention.

Monica Hlif likes this.
  3. Irnbru

Irnbru Member

F .Off , get rid of counters and bounty traps is a better idea.

Marc14 likes this.
  4. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I think it would be a killer idea for those that wait for you to sign off to list you, it would be like a big FU haha nice try

Justin the killer likes this.
  5. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Multiple bounty traps have been asked for before. It isn't going to happen according to Kano.
    As far as people who bounty you when you sign off, they can only bounty you one time since you can't heal when you are offline. If you have a bounty trap waiting on them, you got them one time too before they did accomplish their bounty. If you did have multiple bounty traps on someone, as it is, some people will continue to run through all your traps until they get their bounty in and dying is no big deal to these people. lol
    Too, you have those people who want their gold back from unused counters and traps. Can't please everyone. :)

6. Tony Montana

I just like to feed certain people 50+ traps pisses them off, and they come back for more catch a good hl and all money back within seconds free wins

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I like to make players trap me till they go broke,lol

8. Tony Montana

There is no broke

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

yeah there is they can no longer afford to trap me so they finally stay dead lol one box one boss and all my XP is back in the red :) I win

10. Tony Montana

You are female, you win regardless