[All] Gamer point achievements

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jared, Feb 7, 2016.

?

Do we need more gamer point achievements?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    70.6%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  3. Who really cares?

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

On the subject of achievements, maybe it's time to add more gamer point achievements? If you have played for over 3 years on a regular basis, you have already gotten them all. We have so many that will take more than 3 years to get (3 million fight wins, 30k HL kills, HL 10k players, etc.)

2. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I will take more points

3. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i rather see more ach then this..why not increase Energy, Stamina an Health Cap more would make the game even better...alone with the Gamer Points would me it a Fair Game Play cause alot of players need more skill points besides just having 1 per level...just my opinion an words altho it never works out anyways..

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

hUH?? are you close to any cap ??? honestly I don't see any caps. what and where are these caps ??

5. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Sure gamer points energy stam and so forth all of those. And lets not forget armada wars since we were promised that there would be achievements sooner or later as battle arena did received. And yet we still have not received those yet. But achievements don't bother me being upgraded. As long as they are not stupid ones which some have suggested.

Orez likes this.
  6. Vic

Vic Active Member

i could go for most of these (gamer points, attack, and defense, in particular). i don't think energy needs anymore. i could care less about war achievements because only a select few will get those.

7. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

War achievements anyone can get. Everyone keeps using that excuse. Only way you don't get them is if you fail to participate in armada wars which in that case it's on you. Not someone else. Just like Arena you can join it anytime also and receive those achievements.

8. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

but...but the achievement for looking at the boss page for x amount of hours is usefull... shows a persons true dedication lmao.

more achieves im all for as well, i think i made a few about em already, same as countless others. well maybe one day we will get them even if that day is in a distant future :(

9. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

we all play for achievements/stats we want to do the most be the best

10. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

achievements that reward dedication to the game (rather than just spending money) are a plus for me.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
  11. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

this is a good way to reward long-time players that have stuck with the game throughout all of the "improvements", even if the rewards probably won't be much.

12. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

definitely should be done. no comments other than from players. not sure why anyone would vote this down? 3 no votes with no explanation.

13. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I don't play the game for achievements, good luck with the idea

14. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i don't play the game for achievements, either, but what's the harm in adding more?

15. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member