[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

em, when I spend more than 500 energy for a keys, I do middle jobs or smaller jobs, and i find keys easily. They say doing the highest job has the greater chance(of course then you have to buy energy to do the raid finally you summoned it LOL), but I have done very well using middle jobs. if you do middle jobs or smaller jobs in that particular location your energy cost can cut down by half. ;)

2. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

I have thought the same on multiple occasions :)

3. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Why do you remove the raid boss counter when raids are still active?

4. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

its still there, next to boss tab

5. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I agree, the counter should be visible until we are in at least one Raid, not just until we can summon the boss.

Guardian Angel likes this.
  6. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

yes this will help us to not forget about raids

7. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

this is one of the main reasons why i don't like the tab. deal with it the way it is now and hope that your efforts aren't wasted and that you don't miss out on any drops as a result.

8. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

At least can be seen on home page, but is not verry visible

9. Tony_G

Tony_G Member

I totally agree with this, especialy so on Kong, I wasted probably 8000 - 10 000 energy getting 4 keys across 3days, I had to set my daily reward to energy only & lucky enough it happened to be the 7th day if not I might still have been looking!

StoneCK likes this.
  10. you guys need to look at the energy required to unlock the keys. i play on facebook, for the last 3 raids it takes way too much energy to open a key. also the mid tier needs to change. we have too many ppl midtier range may be moving the midtier above lvl 4800 to 6200 would be good option.

11. It's GREAT that it's a NEW raid, but could you consider to move it a week away from BA ??
    Your timing sucks mi7ch and i'm outta gf's to spend...

12. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

arenas and raids are on set schedules. there are times when they will overlap and/or run over major holidays. they will not be moved for any reason.

Kirsten likes this.
  13. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

lag is too bad, I thought it will be alright but it still has a lag.

14. SefuLaBani

SefuLaBani Member

Agree 100% Used all my daily's on BA and now i dont have for raids.

15. Godlike

Godlike New Member

I've always known it to be the third Thursday of every month.

Not sure why the date should change because you can't remember that also.

16. Tony_G

Tony_G Member

Ok so another Raid another struggle to get keys on Kong, over 4K energy spent again & this time 3keys to show for it. Unless I'm mistaken the amout of Raids opened up on Kong this time round have dropped drasticaly!

17. Godlike

Godlike New Member

I wouldn't say the amount of raids opened have dropped at all.

But god damn, I've spent a few thousand energy and I only have one key, be grateful for the extra two. ;)

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Still the case. I had the developers double-check last month and they confirmed nothing has changed in the key drop rate.

19. Tony_G

Tony_G Member

There is deffinetly something wrong, some people have chucked 4K energry into getting 1 key alone, the drop rates aren't right somehow for sure they are random but how is it you can dump like 10K energy like I did last time & come up empty handed? So far this time I've probably now done 5K energy for 3 keys,a nother 1000 Energy spent just trying to get NYC to drop.

My suggestion instead of sitting saying hey this that & the other thing grab a game & go see for yourself then start talking bcos all that is happening is a lot of lip flapping & not enough finger/keyboard/mouse action!

20. Mr Gabriel

Mr Gabriel Member

we agree on that, id like to see raids apart from BA.. at least some days to charge up some stam