Oh yeah? Take THAT!

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Vic, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Vic

Vic Active Member

here's the idea: when someone punches you, you get an autopunch back in retaliation. i get chain punched every day by out of range higher level players that can easily list me but choose not to. this will accomplish 2 things: lessening punches by higher level players (since there are no achievements for them, anyway) and increasing activity on the hitlist (if someone REALLY wants to kill you, they should have to PAY for it unless they are a low level that can't afford to).

2. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I'm not sure I'm following what you are suggesting; do you mean if a higher level punches you you have the option of punching them back without opening yourself to 24 hours of attacks by them? I know some higher levels frequently punch lower levels in the hopes they punch back or attack then they take glee in dominating the lower level in fights for the next 24 hours.

Orez likes this.
  3. otty22

otty22 Active Member

That doesn't make any sense, if there will be an autopunch, so the person who punches you can open you any time and attack you..

4. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

yeah, this isn't a good idea for at least 2 reasons. 1) the player you're autopunching is healed, so you have no chance for a kill. 2) it puts you on their rival list so they can pound on you even more for 24 hours. maybe if there was a random chance of tripping a rig for a pk? or disabling the ability to post player links in chat and make these players work harder for pks, but that will never happen.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

not a good idea. this will only open you up to attacks (that's why i can't get any lowers to whip me, lol). i do like the idea of randomly tripping a rig if you're the one lucky enough to get the kill.

6. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

if you would like to get beaten up on more than you already are, then this is a great idea.

Orez likes this.
  7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This is only a good idea if you're a glutton for punishment. I do like the random rig trip idea.

8. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i think this is pointless. the one that gets the punch kill should trip the rig if you have one set, though.

9. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

this may or may not work would set u up for failure. If I was lev 948e273984723908470123471234 I would punch anyone 500 or lower just for free 41 wins

10. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

Have to agree with the pointless on this one. If this was ever implemented, there better be an opt out for this!