Change avatar for different games

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by koo22, Dec 30, 2015.

1. koo22

koo22 Member

I'd like to be able to have the option of changing my avatar from one game to the other. I might want one for PC and a different one for VC......sometimes maybe you don't want to be instantly recognized from one game to the next.

2. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

Nice idea, but Kano can't do anything to that. Only the platform (Kong, AG, FB or Kanoserver) can change that, but that won't be the first update they'll do.

3. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i'm wondering why you would want this? if you're trying to "hide" your identity, just create a different account with a different email address, and then you can have a different avatar, if you really want one. but there are morons on all of the games, so it may not help much.

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I say no.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. koo22

koo22 Member

LOL

6. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I like the idea but like one of the other posters said it is not something within the control of Kano.

7. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

It wont help you hide from cross gamers anyway.

Orez likes this.
  8. koo22

koo22 Member

Just to clarify this, it's not to "hide from cross gamers", just to have something more suitable for each game, i.e PC and VC, just an option.

9. Alice Prospero

"sometimes maybe you don't want to be instantly recognized from one game to the next."
    I kind of got the idea that you wanted to hide from that.

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Your game ID is the same so anyone can just look at that and see if you are the same person,may not be instant but still can be done.

11. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

these 2 statements don't exactly mesh, do they?

12. Alice Prospero

I don't care what he says. I still think he wants to hide. He basically said so in his first statement, didnt he?