[FB] WC vs Job board

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Kirsten, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Would it be possible to limit people posting clan requests ( codes) and regular boss links to the job board ""only,"" and Keep WC free of that clutter??

bobbyc, Mabest, CazG and 3 others like this.
  2. Debra White

Debra White New Member

This would be such a great idea. World chat should not be muddled by bosses and requesting clan members. Sorry, that's what the job board is for. Keep world for discussions of games play. We like to follow conversations without the clutter of codes and bosses. Thanks

Kirsten likes this.
  3. john greene

john greene Member

yes please!!! lol

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Ah hell Kirsten we know how to solve that issue when they do that in pirate clan dont we.

Kirsten and CazG like this.
  5. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

yes. or else just make a recruitment tab in the chat since Syndicate chat is hardly used, easy replacement ;)

6. CazG

CazG Member

LOL Kill first ask questions later. ;)

bobbyc likes this.
  7. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

some of them are under protection or less than 300 levels

CazG likes this.
  8. CazG

CazG Member

They shouldn't be allowed to post in WC till they know the game a little better.

9. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

then its hard for them to recruit. what I suggest is, there should be a separate space for recruit links both mob and syndicates

Kirsten likes this.
  10. CazG

CazG Member

Ummmm isn't that why there's the jobs Board?

11. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I like the ideas

12. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

yes, that doesn't prevent them from posting in WC, so they shouldn't allow recruit links to be post in wc.

Kirsten likes this.
  13. CazG

CazG Member

AXXO likes this.
  14. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Newbies need to post their recruit links. It's not as easy as it once was to get clan. And on some platforms like Kongregate, recruit links are about the only way to get new clan. But even there you have to work at it.
    I don't think though the Job Board should be for anything other than bosses or other help. Need a different tab for new recruits or armada joins.

15. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

New players should have access to the WC as long as they are not trolling. If they have pertinent game questions, they should be able to ask there and not be treated poorly because they asked a question.

bobbyc likes this.
  16. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I think what we meant was, let them chat in WC no problem, not let them post recruit links there in the middle of conversations. let them post recruit links in the JOB chat as its happening now or give them a separate space where anyone can recruit them like those 30 days new player area. new or old, everyone should have the privilege to ask questions or talk in the world chat

Mabest and Kirsten like this.
  17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Agreed as long as not being mouthy, I answer new players questions when ever I see them.

Mabest likes this.
  18. Kirsten

This is for FB, Not Kong, I should have specified that, and we all got our clan without codes, I don't trust codes, and all they do is clutter WC, we may be having fun, or giving info or talking trash and the codes get in the way, and if it can be done and they are not under protection ,we will list , whip them cause it is annoying. Job board has adventures , not even Jobs, so that is the wrong name for it, they can post their codes there, with bosses, that would clear up WC for more interesting and important things. And there is nothing more annoying than clicking one of those codes in WC by accident, so making it only posting codes on the " Job" board, this would make alot of us happy , we Kano wants us to be happy , don't they?????? ;)

AXXO likes this.
  19. Kirsten

Not saying they can't have access , just want their codes in the job board only, they can ask questions, and we can answer, I do that, they want to troll and mouth off then they get negative attention, Just ban those damn codes

AXXO likes this.
  20. Kirsten

Yes and we don't need them trolling their codes while we take care of those issues :p

AXXO likes this.