Make Vampire Clans

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Roland Deschain, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Since the demise of the ever popular yet long gone vampire wars a new vamp app would rock, let us not mention how reign of blood is horrible and reallly we vamp fans are left with nothing , how much do you charge for making that themed apo? i volunteer to do art or coding :)

2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

would be cool but i dont think kano is the biggest of companies so adding even more work would mean slower content release overall and less dev time per game.

3. could scrap mob wars i think its the weakest of the 4 in my opinion

4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

lol that is always an option but what good is adding a new game without advertisement, i mean that is just asking for minimal population to start and decline :(

that is the major thing kano games lack, or if they are im not seeing it anywhere lol i love the games but only know so many people and not all are interested in long term for playing.

5. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

theyre already thinned out enough as is, cool idea but i dont think it will happen

6. Ya guess its just pipe dreams but im retired and id work as a volunteer ;)

7. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Not sure about that. If world boss is an indication, mob wars is most popular. LCN: total mobsters 5050, VC: total vikings 4530, PC: total pirates 2969.

8. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Nice idea but I don't think it will happen either. On the other hand, I guess coding would just be a copy paste of one of the other games and then change some names. And if you do all the art work, there is no work left for Kano :)

9. hmm stats i did not know guess its just me if i made the app you could be vamp or werewolf , oh and different costumes of course

10. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

You would have to do a bit more than just copy the other games or else it would just die out quickly

11. Ya my problem is too much time on my hands , i could use a new hobby :cool:

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

They have had two other games that did not make it, so I don't think this is an idea that is gonna fly.

13. ya t was just a thught , geez sorry for the post