[ZS] world boss

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by funnyman, Jan 28, 2016.

1. funnyman

funnyman Member

so it seems the issues with the world bosse not dying was fixed but then at same time in now has become an issue in the other end......

tomorrow we will be with out world boss in 5 day

any kind of help from moderator will be appreciated

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Which network are you looking at? FB/KP2/Kong show the Teen Popstar about to be defeated with the Canadian Mounted zombie just getting started. The Carnival Queen will start in 5 days, but there will be a World Boss to hit in the mean time.

3. funnyman

funnyman Member

on facebook it shows 5 days until next world boss??

the leveling part on zs 2 world bosses plays a major part, with just 1 for almost 5 days is gonna keep people from leveling therefor also playing as much.....

4. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

this boss the bieber lookalike is always the one that dies before its time this is definetly early for it to die whwere it usually dies on sat -sun -or mon .kano has been adjusting the health of bosses and also the damage we do it is a work in progress and while it sucks this one died so soon it just is what it is

funnyman likes this.
  5. funnyman

funnyman Member

yeah just venting my frustration idk maybe they need to adjust the critical time to each 5th minute instead every 1minute

6. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

kano just need to raise def on pop star and problem solved... maybe add some like healths instead on just that boss. but biger def its a solution....

7. me8080

me8080 New Member

:pHi someone